LOOK what i got a ride in !!!!

shaved99gt

Established Member
just found the pics been looking for it for about a year now. about 2yrs ago i got to ride in a kongigsegg and a lambo when the gumball 3000 came into town i begged the mechanics for a ride at 3am at a local hotel parking garage he agreed to take me for a ride if i brought him to a carwash so he could wash it for the next day of the rally. so i rode along in it and the lambo and i must say OMG!!! we took it to about 175mph on the interstate and it was crazy!!!!!
507805_109_full.jpg

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
wow, i can only dream of riding in a car like that... ofcourse some of the cobras here prbly are faster in a straight line to about 150mph

KevPSR

Established Member
I've got the video on my computer of that car in the gumball..good stuff! Did seem like it was having alot of issues though.

shaved99gt

Established Member
KevPSR said:
I've got the video on my computer of that car in the gumball..good stuff! Did seem like it was having alot of issues though.
its didnt seem to be having any problems when i was in it !!!!!! but they had just finished a 3 or 4 hour thrash to fix the tranny (not exactly what was wrong with it) but i was in the car for the WOT speed shifting to make sure everything was alright and damn it was sick ive ridden in lots of fast cars 700rwhp and up and this thing is up there with them all. the craftsmanship was amazing carbon fiber everything and the coolest part was the engine 32v DOHC 4.6 with a vortech i was shocked to see that when he opened the engine compartment.

shaved99gt

Established Member
white98snake said:
that thing is sick im def jealous
when i saw them working on that car in the garage i was determined not to leave them alone until i got a ride in that car and i was sucessfull the only thing was NO ONe beleived that i really rode in it and even if they did no one at the time knew what that car was. it was a right hand drive car imported for the race at the time it was only 1 of 3 made

Users who are viewing this thread