Look what I got for my birthday!!!!

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
My girlfriend and her sister showed up at my house and suprised me on my birthday with this sick ass drawing they drew themselves!! :pepper: It was the best birthday gift ever! lol Well here's a few pics, let me know what you guys think!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And one with a dvd cover next to it, so you guys can get an idea of the size.

MattxFatal

Established Member
My girlfriend and her sister showed up at my house and suprised me on my birthday...

Read that then saw they gave you a drawing...

SonIamDisappointBlackSS.png

Happy birthday bro, they're talented.
...pics of them? ;-)

-Matt

cbr repsol

Established Member
happy b-day..love the work they did....let them know if they wanna make some money people would buy some..i would..p.m. if they are interested.

Thanks, looks so bad a**

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Happy birthday bud!! Also, X2 on being a 'lil dissapointed by the second part of the story for ya....LOL :beer:

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Cbr respol. Definately if anybody would like one let me know. They seem pretty interested..they've been keeping up with you guys responses. Lol

cbr repsol

Established Member
^^hell yeah...i love it...probably want it shipped in a shipping cylinder and frame it myself cause shipping a frame would for sure get damaged in shipment and cost a lot.

ohh yeah and as long as its not 1million dollars ...lol

eXs Vp

03 dSg CoBrA
Established Member
Yea that's a pretty good idea. But they drew it on a cardboard poster. I was thinking on shipping them ups with boxes and bubble wrap they provide? or like you said maybe just on a regular poster? What would you prefer?

cbr repsol

Established Member
Yea that's a pretty good idea. But they drew it on a cardboard poster. I was thinking on shipping them ups with boxes and bubble wrap they provide? or like you said maybe just on a regular poster? What would you prefer?

I think a regular poster shipped in the cylinder tubes would be best for everyone since shipping is so much lately.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I saw the size comparison I appreciated the artwork even more. That is absolutely awesome. What a present!! :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread