Look what I got my hands on....

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
A Lamborghini Aventador. I didn't fit all that well in it, i'm about 6'4" and was rather uncomfortable. The V12 sounded rather nice though.

2m29lxv.jpg

ieo1w8.jpg

2dc7qt5.jpg

24x0suw.jpg

346m1hs.jpg

xgcml3.jpg

JMARR8

Established Member
Awesome!!! So whats the story??? Just test driving it, thinking of buying, or rental?

Congrats by the way, we have a trip planned to Las Vegas next summer to go to Exotics Racing! Cant wait!!

GT915

Established Member
Awesome!!! So whats the story??? Just test driving it, thinking of buying, or rental?

Congrats by the way, we have a trip planned to Las Vegas next summer to go to Exotics Racing! Cant wait!!
You're gonna love exotics racing. I did it two years ago and my only regret was that I didn't budget more money for it. You'll be running wide ass open in a car that most only get to read about or see on tv. It's the kinda thing that only seems expensive before you do it.
OP...that car is stunning. While you may not fit in it very well, I'm sure you enjoyed your time behind the wheel.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member

I work for the parent group so the car was brought by as part of an arrangement as there was a special show over the weekend that also featured a Mclaren P1, the canadian debut of the Huracan as well as a bunch of Ferrari's, and most other supercars.

http://luxurysupercar.com/

Thehubster

Established Member
wow that is awesome man!!!! I to did the exotic racing experience and it was the most awesome 11 laps I think I will ever do in my life. I drove a 458 Italia and it was the most amazing machine I have ever had the pleasure or getting into.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Badass! Sucks to hear about the tight fit though.. I'm 6'8" so I guess there's no hope for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread