Look What i got today from UPS

JacobK

Established Member
Look at all the parts im waiting to install... Actually the CME is probably going to get installed today if everything goes alright..Then as soon as moparnos gets some free time hes gonna be helping with my cam install..I cant wait..plus im getting my 305x35x18 Nitto Drag Radials on Sat so..its gonna be a fun summer..
IMG_1094.gif

IMG_1091.gif

IMG_1092.gif

IMG_1093.gif

doodad

Banned
you will get some good numbers with those..

which kind of cam is that? also why 305s?? get 315s or 335s.. well as soon as l get an LS1. l am getting 335 nitto DRs..

let us know which numbers you put down after install those..

YellowCoupe

i just did a 230/224 .575 / .563 111lsa on my daily driver just a couple words of wizdom..

-put a little bit of gasket maker on the oil pan after dropping it
-get a new o-ring for oil pump
-do NOT use compressed air in cylinders to hold up valves while doing springs-use TDC method.
-be very delicate with the lifters

if you run into any complications feel free to ask.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT is some package to open. Nice car, too! I had a Callaway modified '94 Camaro, so I can appreciate what you're doing with yours. :)

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
00slpSS said:
i just did a 230/224 .575 / .563 111lsa on my daily driver just a couple words of wizdom..

-put a little bit of gasket maker on the oil pan after dropping it
-get a new o-ring for oil pump
-do NOT use compressed air in cylinders to hold up valves while doing springs-use TDC method.
-be very delicate with the lifters

if you run into any complications feel free to ask.
dude i love that cam...thats what i have and with 4.10 gears its a monster have fun man

JacobK

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys..The cam i have is a custom grind..its a 232/238 .595/.605 on a 112..To get the peak power out of this cam i should run 4.10's. Also im not gonna be spinning the motor up past 6500 cause with my mileage i dont wanna break anything..if i can make it this summer with the cam ill be happy, cause im saving for a built motor for winter time soooo fingers crossed..Once i get the built motor, im thinking about doing a T76 single turbo kit. She should run pretty good when all said and done. The reason i went with 305's is because my car is low enough anyways that my 295's were rubbing, and i dont wanna have to beat the wheel wells too much more, so i figured a 305 will fit nice, and may only require a little more hammering.

Users who are viewing this thread