Look Who's Back On-Board...

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Hey, its your friendly neighborhood j-body owner. :D I hope everybody has been doing well. I just graduated from the USAF Security Forces and Law Enforcement Academy and I won Distinguished Graduate so that was cool.

Got to shoot the M240-B (M60 replacement), M203 grenade launcher, and the M249-AR. Threw a few grenades...watched a few claymors go off...and went expert on the new M4 and the M16A2. :thumbsup: I missed expert on the M9 by 4 shots. :( Patrolling, recon, OPLP, ambush (near and far), urban combat and house clearing (felt like SWAT :-D )...d/mn -- who said the Air Force doesn't do anything cool. :)

The law enforcement training kicked much azz also -- but man it was A LOT of book learning. Thankfully I cross-trained out of Contracting (yes, people said I was crazy) so I was use to that. I have a new found respect for police officers, though. It feels a little different carrying a badge and wearing the beret. I was in civilian clothes last week and overhead a guy say, "I hate the f/cking police. F/ck those pricks." I actually got a little offended...lol :fm:

Best part happened when I got back. Guess who got offered 1 of 3 unit slots for Army Combat Sniper school? YEP! I'M GOING!!! :thumbsup: Its not set in stone but I've been assured of the slot once I finish Airmen Leadership school in August. :coolman:

Dated a ridicolously hot girl while I was in San Antonio. Learned that I will never drink JP-8 again (I see why its named after jet fuel). The usual TDY stuff...lol Hopefully I'll be in Iraq within a year -- I really want to serve in hostile regions. Its more Air Base Defense and less writing tickets. :) Anyway, I missed you guys and gals. Glad to be back. Luego!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Damn Jay
bfg.gif
I bet that you were tearing shit up weren't you! Keep on kicking ass!!
whipping.gif

zzzzzer

Established Member
SA,
Bro, the 249-AR is absolutely sick!!! You definitely know it when you hear one, too. The sound doesn't strike the fear of Allah in the enemy like the M240/M60 but man its sending a lot of lead down range. Plus its not all that heavy especially when compared to the 240 -- that bad boy weighs 27.6 pounds and on a 6-mile patrol you feel every ounce of it...lol.

Security Forces, special operations, and a few other fields are listed as Class A so we have to qualify on weapons annually. My next shot at expert with the M9 is 2005. But, hey, how's everything going aboard ship? Man, I don't see how you and Tony deal with the sea. Props to ya'.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Damn Jay
bfg.gif
I bet that you were tearing shit up weren't you! Keep on kicking ass!!
whipping.gif
Are we talking about the training or the gf?:-D Welcome back hope everything went the way you wanted it to!!:beer:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Tony, I gotta admit it was A LOT of fun. But, man, Naval Law Enforcement got to learn cool stuff like riot control. We didn't get any of that. :( BTW, the Navy has a lot of HOT girls!!! Man I was impressed. :thumbsup: If I'm ever in VA you gotta take me over to Port...lol I'll return the favor and take ya' over to Langley. :beer:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer

Dated a ridicolously hot girl while I was in San Antonio. Learned that I will never drink JP-8 again (I see why its named after jet fuel).

Jay...you animal
love-smiley-083.gif
love-smiley-076.gif
Supposed to be their to train, not
indabutt.gif
Bad Boy!!!

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Are we talking about the training or the gf?:-D
:lol: LMAO -- I'm a southern gentleman so I'm gonna plead the Fifth...lol :-D Thanks for welcome back, Zinc. :beer: Glad to be back mi amigo.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by zzzzzer
Tony, I gotta admit it was A LOT of fun. But, man, Naval Law Enforcement got to learn cool stuff like riot control. We didn't get any of that. :( BTW, the Navy has a lot of HOT girls!!! Man I was impressed. :thumbsup: If I'm ever in VA you gotta take me over to Port...lol I'll return the favor and take ya' over to Langley. :beer:

Navy...Hot Girls.....WHERE!??? Are you sure they were actually in the Navy?? Because the Navy just doesn't produce hotties like the AF does.:rockon:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Sail, with everything that goes on when the Navy gets to Port (especially overseas) I'd think you would understand...lol :-D

Thanks, Kevin. :beer: Just happy to be back. I think I posted 5 times in 90+ days...lol Whoo-hoo --- I'm a whore no more. :rockon:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
attachment.php

Thanks for helping defend my lazy ass ! :beer:

Too bad I can't stay was thinking about where the hell you went the other day ! Sounds like that would be just about the best time any guyu could ever have ! Be safe man ! And kick some ass !

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
Navy...Hot Girls.....WHERE!??? Are you sure they were actually in the Navy?? Because the Navy just doesn't produce hotties like the AF does.:rockon:
:lol: Proud to say that we do have a disproportionate # of hotties :coolman: . But man I saw 3 or 4 Navy girls at the LE center who were ridicolously fine even in uniform. One was named Torres and she alone is a walking advertisement to GO NAVY!!!...lol :bowdown:

zzzzzer

Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
attachment.php

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO -- Bro, PLEASE let me use that as a signature...lol That's freakin' great. :beer: Thanks man and good to see ya' on board. :beer: BTW, I hope this market down swing isn't hitting you too hard. I went into the field w/ things being okay -- I come out 2 weeks later wondering WTH happened to the markets. :cryying:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I really only buy in two companies now CSCO and LU. Figure when it goes down time to buy more ! :) ! But yeah that is actually going great ! LOL ! Truthfully want it to go down more ! :) Got out of that Dump and Pump stuff ! Losing too much money ! Got a lil wiser ! :) ! :beer: Thanks for all the advice LOL !

zzzzzer

Established Member
:beer: Cool, glad to see the markets treating you well. I know a couple of people that d/mn near cried...lol :cryying:

Thanks for hosting the pic for me! :beer: I appreciate it.

And :eek: THANK YOU many times over for the brunette and the Mustang...lol HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLO!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Muy caliente!!

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Haven't really been out on the lakes for more than 4 days. 4 Day cruise up to the Soo locks for some homeland security drills and shit, and brought the state back from her 5 year inspection from Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. This may I'm going to go on a 2 week cruise around the lakes on the state, and after watching my girl graduate, off to the lakes for the rest of the summer. On the other hand, I might be able to make it back to Traverse city, because the state is going to be used for the watermark for the blue angels (What? Navy? Ohhh yeah!), so I'm gonna see if I can come back for that action.

Users who are viewing this thread