Look Who's Back On-Board...

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Here you go

amanda.jpg

It's kind of funny, that picture was taken in July, we broke up, and now we are going back out again (3rd time).

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by Sinister Angel
Haven't really been out on the lakes for more than 4 days. 4 Day cruise up to the Soo locks for some homeland security drills and shit, and brought the state back from her 5 year inspection from Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. This may I'm going to go on a 2 week cruise around the lakes on the state, and after watching my girl graduate, off to the lakes for the rest of the summer. On the other hand, I might be able to make it back to Traverse city, because the state is going to be used for the watermark for the blue angels (What? Navy? Ohhh yeah!), so I'm gonna see if I can come back for that action.
:beer: Cool! Sounds like everything is going really well. I still say that's way too much water for me...lol

The pic you posted didn't load on this side but it reminds me of 2 things -- (1) Time to buy a better PC and (2) I gotta invest in a digital camera or something. Technology and I don't get along...lol :bash:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
PICS of the GF Jay!!!
This Jay or Sinister (Jayson)? I don't have a way of posting pics b/c I'm a loser...lol :loser: But if I close my eyes for a second I will imagine the girl on the black Mustang is my g/f for today...lmao :)

Users who are viewing this thread