Looking For 10's

bLk 03 c0uPe

lOw CoBra
Established Member
Currently I have a stage V Ported Eaton, Accufab Single Blade Thorttle body, true CAI, LFP Dual Pass H/E. Im looking to go to a Kenne Bell 2.8H. Would this be the correct route to go? Or would that require a built motor? I was looking to go turbo. But just want her on the road more than anything.

bLk 03 c0uPe

lOw CoBra
Established Member
Currently I have a stage V Ported Eaton, Accufab Single Blade Thorttle body, true CAI, LFP Dual Pass H/E. Im looking to go to a Kenne Bell 2.8H. Would this be the correct route to go? Or would that require a built motor? I was looking to go turbo. But just want her on the road more than anything.

Also will have the supporting fuel upgrades.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
You can hit 10s with your ported eaton! I have run 10's in two eaton cars: [email protected] in my 04 swapped 96, and a 10.91@126 in a friends 04 Cobra.

Its a matter of putting the power down, a little weight reduction, and driving the hell out of it.

But if you are looking for more power you cant go wrong with a KB2.8H, or even a whipple 2.3.

Ive gone 10.4's with my 2.8H on the street tune, and a 9.74@142 with the race set up.

99MystiC

Established Member
I know a buddy who ran 11.00s with just a pulley, CAI, headers straight to muffler and tune.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Get some big's n little's, little weight reduction, and do it with what you have now. It'll be a ton more satisfying. It's easily possible also.

Users who are viewing this thread