Looking for a race.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Hey guys, not sure where to post this so i thought i'd throw it up in here. I'm looking for a race against a 03-04 Cobra, preferrably stock. I'll be driving my truck. want to see some outcome from this after the thread earlier this week about who's faster. Anyone with a mustang around me whatever anything if anyone wants to have fun and run a little.

We can go to the dragstrip or do some quick runs on the road. Thanks.

:beer:

Spots

Established Member
I'd like to do the same thing, I'm in San Diego so we can run at race legal if y'all want too.

Moparkidd

Established Member
come on guys, i know someone wants to race for fun. i'll bring a video man and we'll post up results.

Spots

Established Member
Spots, what kind of car do you have?

2005 GMC 2500HD Duramax with some small mods. Intake, exhaust, tuner, lift pump, and some spray at times. I just wanna run a stock/ very lightly modded Terminator to see how i fair in the 1/8th mile. Right now it'll do 8.450 on the bottle or 8.67 fuel only, but with some more tuning refinment I should drop a couple of tenths at least.

Spots

Established Member
I'm just trying to run a fairly stock car. Hell come down to race legal, and after the races come by the house and Miramar road and we will drink some beers and talk cars

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hey guys, not sure where to post this so i thought i'd throw it up in here. I'm looking for a race against a 03-04 Cobra, preferrably stock. I'll be driving my truck. want to see some outcome from this after the thread earlier this week about who's faster. Anyone with a mustang around me whatever anything if anyone wants to have fun and run a little.

We can go to the dragstrip or do some quick runs on the road. Thanks.

:beer:

wow .. just wow .... aren't you the bright bulb of the day, asking for a street race in roadside .... :poke:

Moparkidd

Established Member
wow .. just wow .... aren't you the bright bulb of the day, asking for a street race in roadside .... :poke:

oh come on RDJ, you know i was kidding, no one street races anymore :rollseyes

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member

:lol1:

I have a friend with similar mods who wants to race me.

Only problem is.. He's deployed overseas right now... And by the time he comes back, my car wont be stockish anymore.

Moparkidd

Established Member
2005 GMC 2500HD Duramax with some small mods. Intake, exhaust, tuner, lift pump, and some spray at times. I just wanna run a stock/ very lightly modded Terminator to see how i fair in the 1/8th mile. Right now it'll do 8.450 on the bottle or 8.67 fuel only, but with some more tuning refinment I should drop a couple of tenths at least.

i didnt know you ran the 8.4 on the bottle! what tune are you running 8.67 on?

Spots

Established Member
In for the San Diego race.
What day do we wanna meet down there? The next race date is Oct. 8th, but I know for sure I can't make that one. My vote is for Barona Oct 16th, its a saturday. And the cars will have much better traction, Race Legal sucks for traction period.
i didnt know you ran the 8.4 on the bottle! what tune are you running 8.67 on?
Its a small 500 rwhp race tune from Nick at Dmaxtuner. Theres more in it, I just haven't gotten everything sorted out yet. I need more fuel to break 7.99 on nitrous.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I would when my car gets here but i'm not stock at all. sorry buddy. nice truck for sure!

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
youre faster than me, i got a best of 8.9 at race legal when i went, that was spinning through first...

8.9???? I ran a 9.0 in my at the time stock mach 1 and this was at 5300 ft above sea level with a DA of 7200. Midpipe, catback and some drag radials and I was running 8.5s-8.6s at the same altitude.

Users who are viewing this thread