Looking for a Terminator 18-20k!

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Just got approved yesterday, was pretty much set on a car from Hi-End auto, but it sold yesterday. Back to square one. What you got??? I am in CT looking to drive no more then 500 miles, shipping > 500 is fine. Prefer coupes and also prefer SB then Torch Red then Silver.

Also prefer a lightly modded car.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Was a Mystichrome Vert in perfect shape for just under 20 on wickedstangs.com Located in San Diego, Ca. -Shane

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
hmmm Possibly. Looks nice although the one color I dont want is white. Nice price though ill keep that one in the mix.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I got a 04 OW with 37k on the clock very light mods, see sig and avatar for pic. Located in utica ny, looking to get 19k...let me know

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i'm about 4k over what your wanting to spend, but have a nice mystic with about 13k in extras with only 15k miles

btw, i work at a dealer, so if you need we can get you financed too

beef
513-478-1965

Last edited:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Wow alot of nice ones so far. Having a hard time deciding. I am really picky, I just cant do white or zinc yellow. I really cant do the 23,000 ones that a bit out of my price range. Im looking for 45k or less milage wise, lightly modded and most importantly a nice set of rear tires!

rogerb

Established Member
Too bad you can't do white, My friend wants me to put his on Ebay for him but I just have not gotten around to it.

2003 convertible
White, Black Top
Chrome wheels
100% stock other than tinted windows

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Still looking for the right one! Unfortunately I am limited to cars around the Northeast, as my credit union just wont finance me unless Its in or around the northeast!

Users who are viewing this thread