Looking for an old SS vs Cobra vid

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Ive been looking for an older video of a race between a cobra and SS. This vid was when the cobra power was just being tapped into. The vid is filmed at night and the filming is from the cobra. I beleive the video starts off showing 2 cobras racing each other (one of them is caged), but then the SS camaro joins in. The SS is on the left and cobra on the right. Before the race begins the SS is decelerating right next to the cobra and sounds so good and intimidating, def not stock exhaust. The SS is white and the cobra is white. I know this describes a million vids out there but if anyone by chance is familiar with this one vid, please post it up. Thanks.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If its the video I am thinking of it is a fender to fender race correct? Great vid for sure. I am sure someone has it saved somewhere. The SS had a cutout hence the world is coming to an end sounds it emitted.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
If its the video I am thinking of it is a fender to fender race correct? Great vid for sure. I am sure someone has it saved somewhere. The SS had a cutout hence the world is coming to an end sounds it emitted.

Yeah I think thats the one. Hopefully someone shows up with it.

Fordguy0915

Established Member
I've got it saved to my computer....How do I get it to you?

John

On Edit-I am uploading to YouTube.

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
IMO, this is the greatest Cobra vs SS video ever!!! LOL!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNSpp6fKnLk"]YouTube - 804 RWHP TT 03 Cobra vs 922 RWHP Twin T60-1 Turbo 02 SS[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread