Looking for good tuner in Utah

rueljr

Established Member
Make the drive to Denver and see Scott or Joe at Mile Hi Dyno, he is the very best in the west. You will not be disappointed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would agree. IMO finding a good tuner within reasonable a driving distance is worth the trip. No doubt it would be done right the first time. And just think about the nice drive back with that big smile on your face.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Or just call him and have him send you the tune. You could buy a wide band a/f meter for the price of the trip to check your a/f ratio. That should take care of everything you need. From everything I have read, Scott does a phenominal job and his customer service is 2nd to none. I also like what he has to say in his posts. That tells me he's on the ball.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks for the referrals guys! We would be happy to either help you via the mailorder route or you could being the car by the shop if you were up to a 8 hour or so drive!

snackpack

Established Member
My car has the damn stall problem, so would you be able to fix that with a tune, or would I need to get the updated codes from the dealer first?

Users who are viewing this thread