looking for multi vitamins and fishoil.

ProPax with NT Factor is a high quality multi. Some would consider it on the expensive side but its worth it. It has a great pro-biotic with it. As far as fish oils, check out Puritans Pride for high quality and affordable fish oils.

NTI-Nutritional Therapeutics Inc. - Propax - Propax - 90 multipack

Fish Oil Supplements | Puritan's Pride

You should also consider taking 5000 - 10,000 IUs of Vitamin D3 each day, especially in the winter time. Many people are suffering from Vitamin D3 deficiency and its one of the reasons why so many health issues are surfacing these days.

venmos1

Established Member
Isotonix multivitamins!..most advanced nutraceuticals on the market. also the omegga IIIs have the highest epa and dha available not in a prescription. great all natural products can be found on lifessimplesolutions dot com. scientific info there as well.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Here's what I take....

IMAG0466.jpg

heavychevy

Established Member
Orange Triad here for a multi...joint support, immune support, and digestive support all in one. Great stuff!

Another vote for Orange Triad, it's the best out there and has had tons of research done on it. I love it.

+1 for Orange Triad. I haven't tried too many different multi vitamins, but Orange Triad has helped my bad elbow tremendously since I started taking it...I love the stuff..

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Flax seed oil is higher in Omega 3's than any fish based oil naturally (unaltered or tampered with) in the right amount.

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Flax seed oil is higher in Omega 3's than any fish based oil naturally (unaltered or tampered with) in the right amount.

Actually fish oil(specifically from salmon or deeper water fish because they need more oils to remain active at those depths and temps) has a higher absorption rate than flax oil. Reason being the DHA to EPA rating of 500/250, which is the higher quality fish oil, is easier broken down into omega 3 than flax oil which is ALA and harder for the body to break down into omega 3.

That being said, pick a fish oil with that ratio(500/250) and any type of multi that is whole food based as opposed to synthetic(e.g. opti-men) to avoid those radioactive pisses.

Last edited:

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
I take a multi-vitamin pack from Costco. It is their Kirkland brand it boasts over 25 different vitamins. I have been on it for 3 weeks. It came with 100 individual packets for like 15.00 bucks. Anyone have anything good or bad about this multi-vitamin?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cod Liver Oil is amazing. I take 2 1000mg pills before going to bed and it keeps my muscles from getting tight in my sleep. Also, they are an amazing anti-inflammatory and work great when your sore from injuries or pulled muscles. If you take them before bed you will not have to worry about the taste at all because your body will have processed it by the time you wake up. Take them before a couple beers and find your burping week old fish. Brand is not as important as finding some that are natural and do not include additives.

Thanks for that heads up. I'm going to start taking the cod liver oil before bed starting tonight. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread