Looking for "OMATIC"

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
I saw a sonic blue Term. just yesterday with a license plate that read "OMATIC" and I was wondering if this is someone that comes here. Saw him on Hwy 150 in Mooresville, NC. Anyway, I was driving a green Eclipse (my friend's) and tried to give the thumbs up since the car looked and sounded nice, but the dude never looked at me. :rollseyes

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
He doesn't post on here but he lives over by Lowe's Motorspeedway in Concord and works in Mooresville for a company called Clearview. They make the NASCAR window tearoffs. He doesn't really pay attention much when he's driving since he is always hauling azz. It's a Whipple Charged Cobra with over 700 on motor. If you see him again his name is Randy and he is always looking to race someone!....:)

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I'm pretty sure this is the car you are talking about???

DSC04423.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04414.jpg

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
hell yeah! that's it. Well it looks like it, but when I saw the car from the side it was moving so I couldn't tell what wheels it had. All I know is they weren't stock and they were WIDE in the back!! I thought the omatic thing was because he swapped the 6m for an auto, but it was def. not an auto. Yeah, I wasn't going to race him with an eclipse, much less on that road... it's always infested with cops.

Anyway thanks!

btw, how do you know him?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread