Looking for private investigator

Gearhead-FMC

Established Member
Hey team....

I am looking for a private investigator in the area of Kentucky and Tennessee.

I have a +5 year old DIVORCE and the X is continually filing law suits against me for things of the past (old vacation pay, old bills she claim she paid and not me, etc). I am paying a bunch in spousal support ordered by the court and she wants more! I can just make it on my income but the lawsuits are a big pain in the ASH....... I know she is living with her new man......

I just need to get those details so the court will stop her constant suits.

Any advice, reference, lead on a PI would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Gearheadfmc

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
What's a PI going to accomplish? You already know what she's doing to you. You need harrassment charges brought.

oldmodman

Established Member
This makes me want to never get married.

Married?

Ha!

I WON'T EVEN LET A GIRL MOVE IN. Once they have their mail and stuff going to your house they can try to pull all sorts of shit! And the goddamn California laws make it easy for them too.

But about your problem. Contact an attorney local to you. He will then collaborate with an attorney near her and THAT attorney will arrange for a P.I. Just realize up front that this will not be cheap.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I have seen enough on this forum alone to know that a prenuptial agreement is the only way I will ever be getting married.

with our court systems and how heavily discriminatory they are against men, I would still be afraid even with a prenup.

Gearhead-FMC

Established Member
Haha.... All good spirits!

I had the attorney .... $25gs.... And that was 5 yrs ago....

Trying to get info without paying the attorney AND PI....

The lazy, greedy x just won't stop.... More and more and more and the laws are not fair.... I have to pay til my death or her shacking up/co habitation. No incentive for her to do anything but sit on her ass.... Why not, I'm paying for all ....

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Been there, done that. It'll really go away. This is a prod, but how much contact do you have with her? Serious.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
5 years, she really is digging for more $$$$. She's completely jacking you, and you need a different lawyer. Some women are totally asshats and it's always gonna be your fault. Kids involved?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
With no kids, you should have no contact with this girl. There is nothing left to talk about. My guess is her mother is pushing her, because you wasted "the good years" in her life. My guess is you both are late 20 to early 30's.

jbs$

Established Member
It seems to me that the first thing that you should do is get the hell out of Calif.. At least make it difficult for her to file harrasment suits by being somewhere else. You cannot fix crazy, you can, however, leave it behind.

Users who are viewing this thread