Looking for some fun.......

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
I'm always down for a little fun....the few times that I raced against venemous01, I scared his car shitless and it died, then we did the canyon runs, and all I saw was this little tiny silver speck in my rear view mirror.....so if you want a good challenge just let me know...:D

Oh yeah....and Venemous01 can vouch for these claims..... " :/ "
Let me get a little better tune and a great time will be had by all!! I am really looking forward to the show in Calabassas @ the end of the month car should be awesome by then and the canyon runs sound like a HOOT of a good time:pepper:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
I'm always down for a little fun....the few times that I raced against venemous01, I scared his car shitless and it died, then we did the canyon runs, and all I saw was this little tiny silver speck in my rear view mirror.....so if you want a good challenge just let me know...:D

Oh yeah....and Venemous01 can vouch for these claims..... " :/ "
Haha in your dreams....you're still in the minors bro, step it up to the majors.

You and his vette or you and me are no challenge that's a massacre... Better hope those decals you got give you 300 extra rwhp or more....:loser:

Why don't you go post whore again about some retarded stuff in another forum and use up some more bandwidth....:/

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
C5R427 said:
Let me get a little better tune and a great time will be had by all!! I am really looking forward to the show in Calabassas @ the end of the month car should be awesome by then and the canyon runs sound like a HOOT of a good time:pepper:
Right by my house... I have gone many times... They meet every Sunday but the last Sunday of the month is the largest meet.

Users who are viewing this thread