Looking for STOCK GT500 seats

68mustang5.0L

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a full set of seats off of somebody. I'm interested in model years 2010 - 2013 with either a red or black stripe. Condition doesn't have to be perfect, but no rips or similar visible significant damage. Prefer the seller is within a few hundred miles of Rochester NY, but if shipping becomes necessary we can discuss. Looking on ebay and around this forum $800- $900 seems to be reasonable. If for whatever reason you disagree and think your seats are worth more, let me know maybe we can figure something out. If your looking to swap Recaro's in and don't know what to do with your old seats this could be a good opportunity to make some cash off of them. No trades!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

68mustang5.0L

Established Member
UPDATE: also interested in Recaro seats, same color scheme. Obviously price range previously posted is no longer valid. Let me know if you have anything your looking to sell.

cjjiii

Established Member
photo4.jpg

cjjiii

Established Member
As you can see I have the Black with Black stripes. I am about 4 hours away. Let me know specifically what you currently have as if I sell my seats I have know means in driving my car.
Both seats are in excellent, like-new condition.
You can email me at [email protected]
Thanks
PS -I have searched high and low and these are not to be had for under at least $1200

Users who are viewing this thread