"looking like a foooool with the pants on the ground"

Mack45

TERMN8 U
Established Member
Finally a Rap song I could roll out tooooo! LMFAO
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDgDTEy6yfc&feature=related"]YouTube- Pants on the Ground- Larry Platt (with Lyrics!!!)[/ame]

jleews6

Established Member
Although I aggree with his song,He is a POS. Check out who he is and what he stands for. You wont look at him the same trust me.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Although I aggree with his song,He is a POS. Check out who he is and what he stands for. You wont look at him the same trust me.

I did a quick search and found this- http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2010/01/general-larry-platt-a-closer-look/1 Seems like a guy that wants equal rights and has morals. Nothing wrong with that:shrug:

Or are you referring to the fact that he wants some money from making the song?(assuming he truly developed it) Could you post up some links about what makes him so terrible? But maybe I am missing something?

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
I did a quick search and found this- General Larry Platt: A closer look - Idol Chatter: American Idol News, Rumors, & Information Seems like a guy that wants equal rights and has morals. Nothing wrong with that:shrug:

Or are you referring to the fact that he wants some money from making the song?(assuming he truly developed it) Could you post up some links about what makes him so terrible? But maybe I am missing something?

I agree with you about the money and the equal rights.:beer:

But did anybody notice he was wearing a "free Troy Davis" button?:xpl:
Look up who that peice of shit is and look what he did. He is a cop killer.:fm:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
E
I saw that on tv. I wish more people would listen to his song and take it to heart. He's a cool dude.

Exactly. Kids need to get the message. With pants on the ground, gold in their mouths, and hats turned around they're thug wanabes. Kudos to this guy for telling it like it is and pulling no punches. Very catchy tune, which is why I'm sure Idol put his audition on tv since he is obviously way over the age limit. So kudos to Idol as well.

Last edited:

Mack45

TERMN8 U
Established Member
Saw some kid at the gas station with "pants on the ground" and could'nt help but whip out some vocals.. The kid laughed his arse off!

Users who are viewing this thread