Looking to buy 04 comp orange cobra

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Bob I bought the one High End had

I wouldnt touch that one from Utah either light damage bs lol.

cobraboy03

Established Member
Looks like a Damn nice Car to me, and looks like the repairs where done Right, for the Right money, I think it would be a great Buy, and a nice Driver car. Anyone Local to this car? the one in UT?

Last edited:

cobraboy03

Established Member
No such thing as a restored title haha, that guy is trying to class up a salvage title. What an idiot.

Actually, Utah has Restored titles, I've had one before. They say Restored/Rebuilt.

Maybe you should ask the seller for a picture of the title before you assume something or make accusations when you don't know what your talking about. Just Saying

speedbunch

Established Member
I am local to this car he had it out last week to at the cruise night the car is amazing! honestly anyone that doesn't buy this car because of a restored is loosing out I saw the car with the damage before it was repaired and I am surprised it has a restored title, if I wanted a convertible I would be all over the car!
If anyone wants me to look into it deepeer LMK (i raced him on the freeway in my tt 05 I beat him but not by much)

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Funny all the people saying they wouldn't touch that car. Yet if it was disposed of or striped you'd hear all the complaints because it was such a rare car and what a shame. I think it's great someone put a lot of time and money into fixing that car right and keeping another Terminator alive!!

TVS VERT

Established Member
Funny all the people saying they wouldn't touch that car. Yet if it was disposed of or striped you'd hear all the complaints because it was such a rare car and what a shame. I think it's great someone put a lot of time and money into fixing that car right and keeping another Terminator alive!!

Mint untouched low mileage 04 CO Vert is worth 30K all day, rebuilt/salvage title its worth 17-18K and thats being generous.....Props to the man for bringing her back to life but at the end of the day its still a salvage titled cobra

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Yeah no doubt it's salvage/rebuilt and yes I agree the price is way to high. I should have mentioned that. It's still an awesome car though I would consider if I was in the market. Make the guy an offer.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I agree it is nice that he saved the car and it did not get parted out and crushed but like stated above the price is to high still think it was a little more than light damage and it does look like from the pics it was put back together good. But still to high for a salvaged car.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
saw this on instagram the other day

Screenshot_2013-09-21-22-50-40_zps038a486b.gif

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I never chimed in because I was contemplating it some other locals already had the sellers back The car looks like new it really does and with that

SHE MOVED TWO MILES UP THE ROAD AND IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy right now have always talked about a COMP ORANGE car but with this car already in my back yard the fact it looks like new did no cost me 25-30k, it was a NO BRAINER it did take a few days to pull the trigger but I think tomorrow the bidding would have started to move and he wh hesitates loses…… I HONESTLY could care less about the TITLE I do not buy to resell just going to swap some wheels going to put 18in chrome saleens now then if my HRE 547R”s cooperate with the straight axel it will have those, seller has extra so he was willing to paint one a my saleen toneue covers in CO add a light bar also just louder exhaust and give it just a little more pep in the step and its DONE!!!!!! May see 5k miles in 5 years………...

Users who are viewing this thread