Looking to buy 04 comp orange cobra

svtcollector1

orange svt collector
Established Member
Like title says im in the market for a 20-60k miles 04 comp o cobra even if it needs a little tlc let me know whatcha got also would trade if for some reason anyone would my 03 zy cobra w/55k miles it has alot of kenny brown stuff like 6 pnt cage front and rear strut braces and matrix subframe connectors pm me or call me at 205-270-0115 anytime:pepper:

Bfazona

Established Member
Since I've had mine, I have discovered that some people are oblivious that Ford even made CO Cobras. Obviously that is not the case here on the forums.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Mine too. Lol its funny... I see so many on the forum that they seem popular but on the street... I've never seen another one.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I wouldn't either but the car looks clean.

that car was on an auto salvage website in june 2013 with 40,989 miles according to a link on a thread on here.

as i recall the pics looked a lot worse than "very light side damage" lol. I wouldn't touch it either, but it is painted up nice

also it isn't "possibly the first comp orange vert built"

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
that car was on an auto salvage website in june 2013 with 40,989 miles according to a link on a thread on here.

as i recall the pics looked a lot worse than "very light side damage" lol. I wouldn't touch it either, but it is painted up nice

also it isn't "possibly the first comp orange vert built"

I wonder how much the previous damage will affect the final sale price?

Users who are viewing this thread