Looking to get blown.. torn between Vortech or Roush

denali33

Established Member
I would be interested in doing the VMP TVS Stage one Kit. I would do the remote tune (AED) Shaun suggested the ID1000's for future growth which is what I would do. Selecting the 85mm pulley and no CAI UPGRADE. What would I put down power wise, rest of supporting mods are cat deletes, and Roush Axelback..

Joey8

Established Member
I would be interested in doing the VMP TVS Stage one Kit. I would do the remote tune (AED) Shaun suggested the ID1000's for future growth which is what I would do. Selecting the 85mm pulley and no CAI UPGRADE. What would I put down power wise, rest of supporting mods are cat deletes, and Roush Axelback..
Based on what I read around the forums probably mid 5s or so with around 500 tq. Enough to get you into the tens with a tire and driver I would imagine. Drive ability would be like stock unless you just the happy pedal. Good call on going with and. Lots of guys including myself running his n/a tune and it's awesome. Could only imagine what it would be like with some boost.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry to bring this thread back, but I have a Vortech coming. I ordered the T-Clamps, but the only Canton expansion tank I found was for '05-'10. Will these work on a '13?

Users who are viewing this thread