Looking to purchase gt350

LUV2REV

Established Member
Neither of the two SVT dealers in Calgary (Canada) have sold a GT350 over MSRP. Hard to fathom paying over like everyone south of the border, crazy. Between the two dealers they have about 13 GT350's sitting on their lot's currently available. The dealers are Advantage Ford and Cam Clark Ford Airdrie if anyone wants to check out their inventory. Economy here is in the shit..er so GT350's are readily available as they are not selling all that well unfortunately.

bknapp

Established Member
Out of all the dealers I called only a handful had more than 2 allocated. The dealer I bought from had 7. No dealer here has 13 available so they sit on them until someone wants to pay an extra $10-15K

Notfast2012

Established Member
Well good news guys! Took my gt350 home tonight! Great local dealer that wasn't price gauging me! White/blue stripes and tech pack. They were even nice enough to let me drive it first. Not the fastest car I ever had but it's probably the most fun! Love the exhaust like most people. Let the mods begin!

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
happy for you! where did you get it? your going to like it more and more as you drive it, its an awesome car! see you down the road

Notfast2012

Established Member
Thank you! You actually helped sell me on the car. I bought it in deridder, la. It was so late last night they didn't have a chance to clean it will be doing that this morning! I got the itch to drive it!

Users who are viewing this thread