Looking to sell 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Convertible - Terminator

Dcarcrazy

Established Member
If "they" had it listed for $33K to start with I'm pretty sure "they" knew what "they" had. "They" probably decided to take $27K in order to move it off the lot.

The same thing is happening in the diecast world. A MC diecast sells quick between $250 and $300. Beyond that they sit.

Here is a perfect example. Guy is basically asking $400 for a MC Cobra coupe with buy it now. It has been sitting for a week or so now and does not seem to be going anywhere at the moment. Bet if he drops it to $300 it would sell rather quickly.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSTANG-COBRA-SVT-CUSTOM-MYSTICHROME-2004-1-18-SCALE-FREE-SHIPPING/202234235836?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
That car that sold was torn up and had many modifications. I’ll be listing mine this week.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
They just sold one yesterday with less than 5,000 miles in NJ for $27,000 basically stock.

That car that sold was torn up and had many modifications. I’ll be listing mine this week.

Well, the first quote says less than 5K miles, basically stock. The next quote says tore up and many modifications.

Can't provide an honest opinion when conflicting information is provided. However, my initial response was based on the first quoted post.

And as others have said, you want top dollar you will probably have to wait until the right buyer comes along. You want to sell quickly then you'll probably have to take a little less.

GLWS Dcarcrazy............... I hope you get top dollar. I own 2 Cobra's, so you know I want the prices to go up!!! :D

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Everything with these cars depend on the buyer.

I've been offered 33k(which I'll likely accept this week) for mine as recent as last week. Reason being the lower miles and modifications.

A collector wouldn't pay 33k for mine but they right guy looking for exactly what I have is willing to pay the extra cash because everything is already done.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I will say this about the coupe/vert. If a guy is looking for a vert a coupe will not work but if a guy is looking for a coupe sometimes a vert will work.

When I bought mine, only a convertible would let me take the top down.

HPLouis

Established Member
It was on cargurus. I called on it yrstrrday. He had listed for $33,000 for a month and dropped to $27,500 and sold in 2 days. Nothing over $30,000 is moving. There are on line now that are $36,000 and $38,000. They have sat for months and both have around 5,000 miles. It's all up to how fast you want to sell.

$33K/$27.5K Mystichrome vert on CarGurus? If that was in New York, that was my car. I listed it back in January, changed my mind after a couple of days and then relisted it a couple of days ago. I changed my mind again and kept the car.

I go back and forth with selling/keeping this car every time I see a GT500, e60 M5 with a manual trans, Orange GSF, etc.

Last edited:

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
$33K/$27.5K Mystichrome vert on CarGurus? If that was in New York, that was my car. I listed it back in January, changed my mind after a couple of days and then relisted it a couple of days ago. I changed my mind again and kept the car.

I go back and forth with selling/keeping this car every time I see a GT500, e60 M5 with a manual trans, Orange GSF, etc.
Maybe we should talk.

Users who are viewing this thread