Looking To Trade 96 Mystic Cobra for 03 Cobra

Tarheels23

Established Member
I'm looking to trade my 96 Mystic Cobra and possible cash for an 03 Cobra. The mystic is in great condition. Has the usual couple of rock specs on the front of the car but other than that it's flawless. It is lowered and comes with 17" Chrome Cobra R wheels. 255 in the front and 275 in back. Also has K&N cold air intake and MGW short throw shifter. I'm the 3rd owner, the previous owner had taken the 96 engine out and put the 98 cobra engine in which is the same engine. He had it all professionaly done by ford so there is nothing wrong with it. As for mileage the true mileage is unknown but I know for a fact the engine only has between 15-17 thousand miles on it so it is still in top condition and runs great. The body itself is around 100,000 miles but looks like it only has 30,000 on it. Interior is spotless and not a spot of dust or anything inside. Car also has JVC head unit, 800 watt Sony xplode amp, and two 10 inch JL audio subs. Sound system is amazing! This car runs amazing and I have never had a true problem with it. Let me know of any offers for an 03-04 Cobra. Email me at [email protected] for more info and or any offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread