Looks Like a Racist gang moved in....

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
This problem started with my car being the first of several incidences of vandalism. For those who don't know here is the thread

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/920797-car-got-trashed-last-night.html

Since then there have been several other vehicles be trashed like mine and worse the past week. One of these cars less fortunate than mine had several more offensive words painted. All of them were removed before I was able to get there (the teen owner was highly embarrassed) except for the one on the roof...."DEERE" This appears to be the name of their gang. A quick Google search reveals an "immigration attorney" by the name of Deere.

This past weekend the park just next to the local elementary school (only 5 min from the highschool) was completely destroyed and a neighbor had their garage door painted. I believe the following pictures warranted a separate thread as the issue has become much more severe in my opinion.

POSSIBLE NSFW DUE TO WORDS PAINTED

On the slide:
img0878jz.jpg

img0880ld.jpg

There is another pic I couldn't upload for some reason which said "F**k EAST SIDE" (this is all happening on the east side of town btw)
img0881xm.jpg

img0883ak.jpg

img0885yn.jpg

The Garage door:
img0886nc.jpg

Blaine

Established Member
Gangsters are cool..... :kaboom:

Wanna Be Gangster are even cooler.

avbya.jpg

(Suburb Gangster)

Worthless waste of space... all of em.

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Oh boy...I don't see this going over well on SVTP.

The N word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im sure the local police will be all over them now that they've vandalized a school and with racial stuff as well. guys like this arent usually too bright.

sucks that you were an innocent victim of it.

and the name of their gang is Deere Gang??

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
Holy shit.

What have the local authorities said about this? I'd be ****ing pissed if this is happening in my neighborhood.

So far they have done nothing. The investigation is not as important as others because there is no evidence to be investigated :nonono:

im sure the local police will be all over them now that they've vandalized a school and with racial stuff as well. guys like this arent usually too bright.

sucks that you were an innocent victim of it.

and the name of their gang is Deere Gang??

It would seem so :lol: I'm hoping the police pull something together quickly.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Is this all happening over spring break? It's probably just kids who are getting to stay up late and are bored. I'm sure one of the idiots will post about it on their facebook wall eventually.

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
Is this all happening over spring break? It's probably just kids who are getting to stay up late and are bored. I'm sure one of the idiots will post about it on their facebook wall eventually.

That would be nice if they did. Spring break is still a week away for most of the schools over here

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Cops will be all over that shit now that this racist crap has been put down. Lucky for you as that will definitely increase the chances of getting caught for whoever tagged your car.

#1stangfreak

'02GT for me!
Established Member
Cops will be all over that shit now that this racist crap has been put down. Lucky for you as that will definitely increase the chances of getting caught for whoever tagged your car.

I don't really know a whole lot about the legal system but what are the chances that they could connect my car to this Deere gang if they were caught?

BearLy Legal

1993 #4118 & 2000 #4404
Established Member
I don't really know a whole lot about the legal system but what are the chances that they could connect my car to this Deere gang if they were caught?

It would be kind of hard unless they get one of them to talk. If they get caught in the act it can be used to try and get them to admit to doing it, but if they dont talk your more then likely S.O.L. you could try it in civil court if they catch someone. The burden of truth is less in civil court then criminal.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
it's sad that in todays day and age there are still racists out there...hope the ****ers get caught

Last edited by a moderator:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread