Looks Like Dodge/SRT Is At It Again

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Ford is taking a massive L here. Since 2016 Chevy has put out a ZL1, ZL1 1LE, Z06, ZR1, Grand Sport, Dodge has put out the Hellcat Charger/Challenger, Demon Challenger, Now this Redeye and all Ford has given us since the 13/14 GT500 is a ****ing GT350 that is about as fast as a PP2 GT and seems to be drinking oil and popping motors at an alarming rate and a Ford GT that 99.9999% of us will never even touch. This new GT500 better be AWD with DCT or its going to be obsolete before it even hits the show room. Chevy already has its competitor, the ZL1, out for the last 2 and a half years.

It seems like just yesterday that everyone was jizzing all over themself over an A10 2018 running <10 sec with bolt ons.
Edit: and power adder

Last edited:

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Please show me the 9 sec bolt on 18?

Or do you mean with power adder

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I mean, technically, I bolted on the 2.9L Whipple, injectors, fuel pumps, fuel line and rails, cams, CNC'ed heads, Manley connecting rods... but I had to press the wrist pins, so I don't know if the Diamond pistons count as bolt-ons.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I mean, technically, I bolted on the 2.9L Whipple, injectors, fuel pumps, fuel line and rails, cams, CNC'ed heads, Manley connecting rods... but I had to press the wrist pins, so I don't know if the Diamond pistons count as bolt-ons.

Those are considered slip-ons

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty impressive to have 797HP and 707TQ from the factory. And we all know that those numbers are on the low side.
What's also even more impressive is that the internals are even stronger than those of the Hellcats.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
how many popcorn memes do you have?

LOL enough for all the troll threads/thread derailments/verbal creampies.
Wherever a thread is going, I got you fam lol

mZs.gif

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
And the GT500, if it ever comes out, more then that.

I can't help but think people in the market for the GT500 will cross party lines and drop thier cash on a Hellcat. I've even tossed that idea around. People get tired of waiting, especially when no info comes out. It's like the Loch Ness Monster, sure there are a few obscure pics posted but no one has ever really seen the ****ing thing

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
This would make my eyes wander in the other direction and look closer at them. I already have my funly modded and always a work in progress 2014 GT500 that I am still more than happy with. But I’d gladly add a dodge for the right price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread