Lots of beer

KurtDog

Established Member
Arrogant is the shit. If your ever in sd you should go to the brewery. It's even better when its fresh.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Well you wouldn't drink, forever alone, if you shaved that ugly beard. Did your eyebrows every now and then. And hit the tanning bed for a month. Underneath all that ugly, you have a decent looking guy there. Change your look Grizzly Adams.

meh actually I did end up shaving. Now I look like a fat cartoony ****. And thanks baby I love you too.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
big_bastard_zps7c25336a.gif

I'll admit, at 11.25% it's going to take a team to find the bottom of this thing.

BTW, the fiance surprised me with this after work. That's why I'm marrying her. :rockon:

Ahhh the dangers of beer and Germany! Check out the mug though!

DSC00174_zps4653d726.jpg

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Since I live right up the coast from their brewery I try to sample all their brews.

Love them all! They have stuff at their "bar" at the brewery that is only available seasonally. If I could afford it I would get as condo within walking distance and spend my days there.

As a matter of fact I would really like to get an RV and drive all over the country stopping in at every craft brewery to sample their wares. And if I ever run out of breweries then I will just have to go to Scotland and sample all the single malts over there.

Did I mention that I sometimes enjoy tilting the jug? :beer:

Ill take the ride with you. Especially to Scotland! Love the single malt!

Users who are viewing this thread