Lots of beer

stangin99

Established Member
big_bastard_zps7c25336a.gif

I'll admit, at 11.25% it's going to take a team to find the bottom of this thing.

BTW, the fiance surprised me with this after work. That's why I'm marrying her. :rockon:

stangin99

Established Member
stone makes lots of tasty stuff. where did she get that? never seen it

Friend in CT owns a liquor store...once we got wind of it she had him put it aside.

They also just got in the same size bottle of this years vertical epic.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Good stuff, OP...:beer: However, I don't think it will take a "team", as you put it, to find the bottom of that, good sir...
That's child's play compared to liquor...:beer:

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
shit Ive already had almost a bottle of dansk mjod viking blod and a few 10% beers. I drink a lone :( forever alone.

oldmodman

Established Member
Since I live right up the coast from their brewery I try to sample all their brews.

Love them all! They have stuff at their "bar" at the brewery that is only available seasonally. If I could afford it I would get as condo within walking distance and spend my days there.

As a matter of fact I would really like to get an RV and drive all over the country stopping in at every craft brewery to sample their wares. And if I ever run out of breweries then I will just have to go to Scotland and sample all the single malts over there.

Did I mention that I sometimes enjoy tilting the jug? :beer:

REPCobra10

Established Member
I would really like to get an RV and drive all over the country stopping in at every craft brewery to sample their wares. And if I ever run out of breweries then I will just have to go to Scotland and sample all the single malts over there.

Did I mention that I sometimes enjoy tilting the jug? :beer:

:lol1:...:beer:

REPCobra10

Established Member
oh well more for me. btw the beer is fogfish midas touch

I looked it up--nice...:beer: I'm truly unfamiliar with a lot of these small, specialty breweries, but I'm certainly interested in them! I'm a beer-lover myself and I want to try more than the "junk", as it were, that I've been drinking thus far--Beck's & Heineken! :lol1:

shit Ive already had almost a bottle of dansk mjod viking blod and a few 10% beers. I drink a lone :( forever alone.

Well you wouldn't drink, forever alone, if you shaved that ugly beard. Did your eyebrows every now and then. And hit the tanning bed for a month. Underneath all that ugly, you have a decent looking guy there. Change your look Grizzly Adams.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Come to Grand Rapids, Mi., we were voted Beer City USA. It's Michigan for God's sake, it's not like we have a job to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread