Lots of internet warriors on SVTP

MG0h3

Established Member
Yeah we will need a 17 page report on how rioting and burning cities down is ok, but federal officers protecting federal property is not.
While you’re at it why don’t you write an additional report on why BLM doesn’t care about the black on black crime that is destroying the black community

He won’t.

They scream and cry about everything but their own house.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The fact that this thread has 41 entries is proof there is a problem.

The answer is take the rioters out in a set amount of time. Make that a precident and don't vary from it.

Let them know its not tolerated.

And no I'm not running for president.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
OP is,....................

internet-troll-600x398.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
I have to admit I truly enjoy this site. Not because of the car stuff but the characters here. don't take that as a bad thing because we all have different personalities and that's what makes it fun. But I figured the one thing that we would all agree on is the concept of America and what she means to us.

It is truly disturbing to see some people cheering that there are federal officers with no identification beating on people that are protesting. Now I'm a True Believer that if you break the law you must deal with the consequences. But that's not always the case and like it or not we all know it. One person being mistreated thrown in a van and taken away only to later be released and told they did nothing wrong it's not acceptable. Whether you believe in whatever it is a person is protesting or not is not Material. What is is the fact that some of you are okay with them being beaten for no good reason at all.

Additionally a lot of folks don't like athletes expressing their political stance. I have no issue if you don't like it it's your call. What I do find funny is the hypocrisy you exhibit by saying athletes should not express their political views when you turn around and do the same thing. So are you suggesting that only politicians should speak about politics?

Some of you guys are such a joke and you can't even see it.

I'm sure a lot of you are going to call me names that I promised you would never say to my face. That's fine by me. But at the end of the day look in the mirror and have an honest conversation with yourself. You can lie to the world, but if you can lie to yourself then you have issues far greater than the ones you are pointing out about our society.

Ok Negus, King of Blacks.

Labels thread Internet tough guy then makes comments about not saying something to his face.

If you’re going to make these super deep threads, use better grammar. Dumbass.

It’s been mentioned previously, but your facts are off about the insignia and van arrest. All that extra money to your schools isn’t working.

What exactly did you expect to be said here that wouldn’t be said to your face?

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread