Lots of internet warriors on SVTP

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm unimpressed by the SVTP sleuths.

Back in the days, by post #5, the SVTP P.I.s would have already posted his real name, address, color of thong he wears and next of kin employment status.

Slackers

It's because it has already been done in past threads. He is already known.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
The irony
Pointing out another well placed pop up ad on svtp.
897a4f6ccfa9c45af7789ed4e534a370.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sirraf

Established Member
I have to admit I truly enjoy this site. Not because of the car stuff but the characters here. don't take that as a bad thing because we all have different personalities and that's what makes it fun. But I figured the one thing that we would all agree on is the concept of America and what she means to us.

It is truly disturbing to see some people cheering that there are federal officers with no identification beating on people that are protesting. Now I'm a True Believer that if you break the law you must deal with the consequences. But that's not always the case and like it or not we all know it. One person being mistreated thrown in a van and taken away only to later be released and told they did nothing wrong it's not acceptable. Whether you believe in whatever it is a person is protesting or not is not Material. What is is the fact that some of you are okay with them being beaten for no good reason at all.

Additionally a lot of folks don't like athletes expressing their political stance. I have no issue if you don't like it it's your call. What I do find funny is the hypocrisy you exhibit by saying athletes should not express their political views when you turn around and do the same thing. So are you suggesting that only politicians should speak about politics?

Some of you guys are such a joke and you can't even see it.

I'm sure a lot of you are going to call me names that I promised you would never say to my face. That's fine by me. But at the end of the day look in the mirror and have an honest conversation with yourself. You can lie to the world, but if you can lie to yourself then you have issues far greater than the ones you are pointing out about our society.

Most insecure guy in the room.

CobraSam

Established Member
OP’s lack of response to my post #86 proves it all. I try to engage him in a legit way and would like to hear his facts. But he seems to not want to present us with any facts supporting his arguments. Like everything going on, people like him want to ignore the facts and just start shit based on emotions. This country won’t get far if we have to deal with people like him.

Machdup1

Established Member
Like everything going on, people like him want to ignore the facts and just start shit based on emotions.
He knows the facts, but the facts don’t help him.

He is moving to attempting to influence people through emotion and shame because he is a weak minded fool, it is pathetic if you really think about it.

CobraSam

Established Member
He knows the facts, but the facts don’t help him.

He is moving to attempting to influence people through emotion and shame because he is a weak minded fool, it is pathetic if you really think about it.

Poor fella. That’s even worse.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
OP’s lack of response to my post #86 proves it all. I try to engage him in a legit way and would like to hear his facts. But he seems to not want to present us with any facts supporting his arguments. Like everything going on, people like him want to ignore the facts and just start shit based on emotions. This country won’t get far if we have to deal with people like him.
Sam,

Sorry to keep you waiting but I do have a life outside of the internet. I was busy enjoying my Saturday yesterday with people I enjoy spending time with. If I get a chance I'll look at post 86 later today and go from there

CobraSam

Established Member
Sam,

Sorry to keep you waiting but I do have a life outside of the internet. I was busy enjoying my Saturday yesterday with people I enjoy spending time with. If I get a chance I'll look at post 86 later today and go from there

I can respect that. I’m a Firefighter, so I was at work at the station and had some down time. I was not sitting around all day waiting for you, I can assure you that. That’s when I get my SVT time in. Actually sitting at the station right now as well hoping not to get any calls on this 95 degree day. F this heat!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Sam,

Put some thought into post 18 as well. Don Lemon, coumo, cooper, etc are all paid actors playing out a script that they are told to sell. Every democrat supporter I talk to will argue with this exact script that they heard from their favorite MSN agent. Until you come to terms that this is all a big show and you are the audience, you will be trapped. Free yourself. Turn off the MSN. Do your own research. Independent first hand information.

Machdup1

Established Member
Put some thought into post 18 as well. Don Lemon, coumo, cooper, etc are all paid actors playing out a script that they are told to sell. Every democrat supporter I talk to will argue with this exact script that they heard from their favorite MSN agent. Until you come to terms that this is all a big show and you are the audience, you will be trapped. Free yourself. Turn off the MSN. Do your own research. Independent first hand information.
They are willing, useful idiots, helping to cover up the crimes of people who are ****ing them over.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
OP, please read the quote below until your eyes bleed, then read it more. then, keep reading it until it sinks in to your head.

this is the most true thing ever to have been truthed in the history of truths.

1. The officers are identified by department patches and police insignias.

2. What they are doing is legal. EDIT: Backed up and now deemed legal by the court.
Feds clash with Portland protesters again, hours after judge denied Oregon's request to restrict agents' actions

3. These aren't protesters so stop calling them protesters. They are Marxists, anarchists, anti-cop, anti-white criminals that are not going to stop until they are crushed. Who is going to stop them if the police will not? I want the rioting to stop and since I won't be allowed to go out there and stop them then that means I have to rely on law enforcement. Why would I cheer on rioters and side with them when police are utilizing laws on the books in order to try and catch criminals? All because the people being arrested don't like the tactics and want me to have sympathy for them? No thanks.

4. Athletes can talk political views all they want. What people here are sick of is every facet of society being politicized and being forced to take a side that alienates us. We want sports to be sports and remain neutral. They don't have to take anyone's side yet they choose to alienate half the country. If athletes want to share their views on Twitter or to the media then they have every right to and we can agree or disagree with them there, but we watch sports to get away from the problems with society and politics, not have them fused together.

5. I don't have to call you names and whatever I said here I would say to you face because that is called having a civil discussion. Something Americans need to learn how to do again.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol @ the op being upset that “protesters” are being hauled off by the feds in unmarked vans. Come’on bro.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

He’s dumb as a chunk of granite... thread is par for his course.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread