Lots of internet warriors on SVTP

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
8 pages and been up for days....he's losing his touch or we're losing our interest. ;)

CobraSam

Established Member
Thank you! I appreciate that. It’s kicking my ass until the end, but it’s almost there!

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Meh. Should this thread be in Smackdown or even Politics? Probably.

I don't fully agree with KingBlack's point of view on everything, but just because he and I don't share the same point of view, I'm not about to resort to name calling, etc.

Many of you guys know I'm fairly moderate with a lean to the right (I have no problem with two guys wanting to explore each other's turd holes, that's their business....but, I also feel abortion is flat out murder, etc.)

Is he a troll? Maybe? But many of us here ARE trolls. We just happen to agree with the troll posts many of the others make.

So, I guess I'm saying I wouldn't ban him, but if I had the unfortunate duty of being a moderator, this one would end up in Smackdown.

Last edited:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Meh. Should this thread be in Smackdown or even Politics? Probably.

I don't fully agree with KingBlack's point of view on everything, but just because he and I don't share the same point of view, I'm not about to resort to name calling, etc.

Many of you guys know I'm fairly moderate with a lean to the right (I have no problem with two guys wanting to explore each other's turd holes, that's their business....but, I also feel abortion is flat out murder, etc.)

Is he a troll? Maybe? But many of us here ARE trolls. We just happen to agree with the troll posts many of the others make.

So, I guess I'm saying I wouldn't ban him, but if I had the unfortunate duty of being a moderator, this one would end up in Smackdown.
i like this guys

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
I have no problem with two guys wanting to explore each other's turd holes, that's their business....

Hahahaha -

Just watch any show on Netflix ! They love showing guys going at it!

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraSam

Established Member
Another useless thread by Kingblack where he spouts ignorance and points the finger at "internet warriors" while being one of the biggest one's on SVTP himself.

Right, the irony is sickening. Starts a post about internet warriors while acting exactly like one himself.
I’m still waiting to hear what exactly he’s trying to accomplish here. If one wants to start an adult conversation about a topic, I’m for it. But starting a topic just to be an asshole to people is pretty useless. In fact, it’s what he would call, “being an internet warrior”. Am I missing something here? I’m fairly new to the site, so I don’t know anything about the guy. Besides the fact that he sounds like a keyboard tough guy to me.
It might be time to grow up a little bit. Wouldn’t it be more beneficial to be respectful to others and connect in a positive way? Not coming on a friendly site and be an asshole to everyone.
I have nothing against KingCobra at all, just giving my observation.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
The only positive thing about this thread is the amount of advertising revenue that nine pages of this discussion is generating. Maybe the OP is getting a cut, since the dumb shit he spews is obviously tolerated.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
His M.O. has always been to post unsubstantiated fiery shit just to watch the thread grow and contribute as little useful content as possible throughout the thread's terrible life cycle. He's a lower level troll on a good day.
This, pretty sure I perma banned him, but...higher powers than me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread