Lots of stock 03 Cobra parts and some aftermarket parts FOR SALE

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Steel Horse said:
ttt, not to get off subject, what happened to the KB?

pretty sure it is what others have had happen to thier KB. Think the bearing and or bearing retainer failed. Hope to have it sent back to KB in the next month or so. Funds are low at the moment.

convert03cobra

Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have the stock half shafts would you? If so, PM me with a price. I need an extra set for my 03 cobra incase I run into problems at the track.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
the "steering knuckle" things you're advertising...are those by chance the outer tie rod ends? if so i'm interested...to be sure you can send a pic to me at maxpullen @ bellsouth.net...thanks

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
fastmustang70 said:
whats with the lower pulley can you buy the bearing for it let me know Ron

Ron, I have been told that the bearing can be replaced. It also will probably need a new belt hub. I did run a belt on it with the dip in the pulley for nearly 200 miles before the bearing started screaming.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
pabaker said:
How low will you go on the 3.27 gear set?

I need to stay with that price. I estimated the shipping to NC to be about 10 bucks plus the pay pal fee. How about i split the shipping and i cover the paypal fees and that would be 55 total shipped?

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
quick01snake said:
the "steering knuckle" things you're advertising...are those by chance the outer tie rod ends? if so i'm interested...to be sure you can send a pic to me at maxpullen @ bellsouth.net...thanks

Pictures sent. I am pretty sure it is what you need.

Solomon Grundy

Established Member
sorry, i didn't read every reply, but wanted to know if the nitto's were still available and the shipping cost to 95747 roseville cali.

i can't pm, or i would have, sorry.

yellowbra

Established Member
KENZILLA said:
I have to much stuff in the Garage. I need my shelf space back. I have pics for all the stuff listed for sale. Check my rating and buy with confidence. I use pay pal for most transactions. All prices are plus shipping!

Stock 03 Cobra Aluminum Fly wheel (Needs resurface)...................100.00

8.8 Axles from a stock 8.8 02 GT.................................................50.00

Stock 8.8 carrier 02 GT, 12k miles..............................................100.00

Stock 8.8 gear set, 3.27, 02 gt 12k miles......................................50.00

Stock 03 vert Cobra sub frame connectors....................................50.00

Stock 03 Exhaust manifolds..............(sold)...................................50.00

MAC caster camber plates........................................................100.00

Stock front rack knuckles....................(sold)...............................25.00

Front shock cover things (plastic)................................................10.00

Super charger belts
NAPA 25-080825 used..........................20.00
NAPA 25-080825 new...........................40.00
Car Quest KO 80816 new...........................40.00
Moto Craft used..........................20.00
AC Delco 8K760 88932931 used...................20.00

Battery Insulation Thingy 03 Cobra.................(SOLD)........................10.00

Stock bushings for front rack 03 Cobra............................................5.00

Thermostat Stock 03 Cobra...........................................................5.00

MAF stock 03 Cobra..................................................................100.00

Pro 5.0 shifter, Handle only..........................................................10.00

Stock 03 shifter and handle...........................(sold).......................20.00

Stock 03 Caster/camber plates.....................................................20.00

Stock 03 Lower Pulley (Needs bearing replaced)..............................50.00

KB Diablo Flip chip (was tuned for 15 psi and 21 psi).......(sold)...........50.00

KB 2.2 Pulley (3.75")...................................................................20.00

MILS.............................(SOLD)....................................................30.00

5/16 wheel spacers, new (Universal, NOT Hubcentric).......................25.00

Stock 03 Air intake and filter........................................................25.00

MAC CIA fender style..................................................................50.00

Instrument Bezel stock 03 gray.....................................................50.00

A pillar for 03 Cobra vert..............................................................50.00

Rear springs, 02 gt.....................................................................25.00

Eibach Front springs, Numbers on springs - (38/02 3510 301)..........100.00

"K" Member support (this may be vert only??).....(SOLD)....................50.00

A-arm 03 cobra (pair)................................................................100.00

"K" member, stock 03................................................................200.00

Alternator stock 03 cobra 15k miles.........(sold).............................100.00

"H" pipe, stock 03 Cobra.............................................................50.00

Nitto 555, 275/40/17 Pair (less than 1k miles) went up to 18s..........300.00

These parts need to go. Prices can be negotiated, some. I will remove each item as it sells. I also ship the same day i get the money in my pay-pal. The large items would be better for local pick up due to shipping cost.

Thanks for looking!!
i'm interested in the drag radials but, your selling them for the same price i can buy new ones for. Any movement on the price for those. I can buy them at discounttiredirect.com for 145 each no tax no shipping. So if you could budge on the price i might be interested.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Solomon Grundy said:
sorry, i didn't read every reply, but wanted to know if the nitto's were still available and the shipping cost to 95747 roseville cali.

i can't pm, or i would have, sorry.

Shipping is going to be in the 50 buck range. I would love to sell these things to ya, but the shipping is a killer. I am probably looking more for a local sell. As yellowbra pointed out, you can get these from discounttiredirect for about 150 each plus free shipping. I payed closer to 200 each for them when i purchased them. I could spllt the shipping with ya, but we would still have about 9 or 10 bucks in paypal fees also. That would be about 335.00 for ya. Just let me know. Ken

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
yellowbra said:
i'm interested in the drag radials but, your selling them for the same price i can buy new ones for. Any movement on the price for those. I can buy them at discounttiredirect.com for 145 each no tax no shipping. So if you could budge on the price i might be interested.

That is a really good price from them. Also just so i am clear, these are NOT DRs. They are regular 555s. I used them on the front to closely match the tread pattern of the 315 drs i had on back. What is your zip and let me see what shipping is. You are second in line for the tires. Thanks

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Bringing back up a old post. I need this stuff gone! Anyone need anything?

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Kenzilla, I need the stock inlet tube, maf to the tb. consider it sold...
Can you pm me a pic??? Lets do the deal!!! slo-poc....

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I dont have the whole tube thingy. I have just the MAF and the stock air box with filter. Here are soem pics. Let me know what you want to do.

MAF
IMG_0910.sized.jpg

IMG_0911.sized.jpg

stock filter..
IMG_0930.sized.jpg

IMG_0931.sized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread