Lots of stock 03 Cobra parts and some aftermarket parts FOR SALE

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Still have some of this stuff sitting around. Anyone need any of this stuff.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
firemanmike said:
99% I want this. Do you have pic's or who's pod is it? Will you do $40?

All i have is the stock trim parts for the gauge cluster and for the "A" pillar. I removed both of them in order to install gauges. Also i have no gauges for sale, sorry. Let me know if you need the stock parts. Thanks

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
tsbpenguin said:
Interested in the full 8.8 rear end. Is it a complete rear end? How much shipped to 80026

It is not a full rear end. It is just several parts from a 2002 gt housing that i upgraded to put in my Cobra.
I have a carrier, axles, and gears. Once again out of a stock 2002 gt that had 12k miles on it. Let me know if you are interested in these parts.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
smlblok302 said:
how much is the h pipe shipped to zip 33321?

I will check that shipping tomorrow. Shipping may be high. When i shipped a k member brace they hit me up for oversized and unboxed item. It was like 60 bucks for it. I will let you know. Also just to make sure i am clear to you, this is the stock H from a 2003 Cobra. Thanks

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
smlblok302 said:

I will check that shipping tomorrow. Shipping may be high. When i shipped a k member brace they hit me up for oversized and unboxed item. It was like 60 bucks for it. I will let you know. Also just to make sure i am clear to you, this is the stock H from a 2003 Cobra. Thanks

doinmytyme

Established Member
still have the wheel spacers? i need just a little more offset on the rear of my y2kgt with 18x10 rear and 18x9 front. on do not need a huge difference. if you think these will work, call me or email me @[email protected] or 843-319-5967 with your paypal info and i will take them

dontmockthemach

Established Member
interested in flywheel, but resurfacing can be pricey. Shoot me a PM with an offer, I will probably go for it:) I am in indiana for shipping purposes (46168 works)

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
smlblok302 said:

The shipping will be more than what i am selling it for. It will be a loose item and the UPS store quoted me 65-70 bucks based on the info i told them. So the cost to your door will be 110-115 bucks. Let me know what you want to do. This item would be much better for a local sell, but i will ship it if you feel like paying the shipping.

Last edited:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
doinmytyme said:
still have the wheel spacers? i need just a little more offset on the rear of my y2kgt with 18x10 rear and 18x9 front. on do not need a huge difference. if you think these will work, call me or email me @[email protected] or 843-319-5967 with your paypal info and i will take them

email sent.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
dontmockthemach said:
interested in flywheel, but resurfacing can be pricey. Shoot me a PM with an offer, I will probably go for it:) I am in indiana for shipping purposes (46168 works)

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread