Louisiana Cobra Owners

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
Hey, guys I live in Kenner and I was wondering if there was a group I could join for 2003 Cobra Owners. Or if yall meet up on sundays to go out to the lake or go to spots to street race I would like to meet up sometime. Please respond. I have already seen ByeVette on the road once but it has been a while since we talked.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Hey and welcome. Looks like you've been here awhile but don't post much. We had a small get together about a month ago in Baton Rouge. Hope to do it again soon. mabye we could meet at NPR one night.

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
Hey and welcome. Looks like you've been here awhile but don't post much. We had a small get together about a month ago in Baton Rouge. Hope to do it again soon. mabye we could meet at NPR one night.

It sounds like he is looking for guys with 2003 Cobras.

shaved99gt

Established Member
i live in mandeville iam always at the lakefront on sundays give PM me if you know of any shows or anything i would love to meet up with some people
507805_23_full.jpg

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Heya man, and welcome. Im in gonzales here.

Don Bohn ford has the LA Chapter of SVTOA meetings on the fourth sunday of the month and they cruise to the lakefront afterwards. Call him at Don Bohn, he is a salesmen. Name is eric. He has an 03 now also.

And NO, i dont exclude other SVTers, or even other Forder, or hell, even other car guys (as long as they cool) from anything i go to :)

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
meeting up

hey guys,this is my first post here,but i have been following this site for about a year now.everyone that posts here seems to know their stuff,and i have taken some peoples ideas and used them for my car.to make a long story short,i lost a rod(#7)and have a nav. 5.4 going in shortly.as soon as it is put back together,i would love to meet up with you guys and do some cruising.

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Re: meeting up

Originally posted by forged5.4dohc
hey guys,this is my first post here,but i have been following this site for about a year now.everyone that posts here seems to know their stuff,and i have taken some peoples ideas and used them for my car.to make a long story short,i lost a rod(#7)and have a nav. 5.4 going in shortly.as soon as it is put back together,i would love to meet up with you guys and do some cruising.

Who is doing the work on your car??

shaved99gt

Established Member
hey forged5.4dohc PM me i live in mandeville i would love to see your car when you get it back maybe you could ride out to the lakefront one sunday

when is the next show at around here everyone

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
(quote)(Who is doing the work on your car??) a guy named david hood out of holden. he is kind of slow,but he is a perfectionist,and knows mod motors inside and out.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
walker, here. It would be nice to have our own chapter of svtoa in baton rouge. it would be fun to meet up once a month or so .

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
hey shaved99gt i was at my friend davids yesterday,and low and behold my manley h beams finally showed up while i was there.still waiting on forged oil pump gears,lower 03 intake/intercooler.when i finally get every thing together i will definatly like to meet up and do some cruising(racing).i miss my car,its been a while(5 months)

nothing

nothing
Established Member
anyone of you 03/04 owners have borla stingers or qmp exhaust?

i would like to hear it before i make up my mind as far as exhaust goes...

:idea: actually i would like to hear everyone's car so i can make up my mind ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread