Louisiana Cobra Owners

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
Originally posted by 91lxcoupe
Damn, 1k miles? I think I have about 600 on my afr's and they've been on for 3 weeks:-D . Me and Craig and his wife went to BWW last car show and it was alright.

how are the new heads and cam,btw?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Originally posted by forged5.4dohc
how are the new heads and cam,btw?
Man, just freaking awesome:rockon: . I love the lope and new found power. I gonna be converting to 5 speed very soon, maybe this weekend????? And I have the 3:73 gears so it's really gonna wake up then since I can control my rpms, as soon as my car really starts to make power 3k+, the POS auto wants to shift. I thought you were leaving for wyotech last week?

mikestoyz

Established Member
Yeah, Id have more miles on it, but its either

1) I have my child with me, and its pointless to drive the car

2) My wife is home with child and we have something to do

Thats why I cant wait for the Mandeville Car show on the 25th...that day is MINE! :)

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
Man, just freaking awesome:rockon: . I love the lope and new found power. I gonna be converting to 5 speed very soon, maybe this weekend????? And I have the 3:73 gears so it's really gonna wake up then since I can control my rpms, as soon as my car really starts to make power 3k+, the POS auto wants to shift. I thought you were leaving for wyotech last week?
thats good to hear about the new mods,you'll love the 5 speed.

i leave for wyotech on the 20th btw.:D

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
We have to get together and do something then. Just leave your car here at my house, I swear it won't move:-D .

forged5.4dohc

Established Member
We have to get together and do something then. Just leave your car here at my house, I swear it won't move:-D .

well i wont be able to drive it in the snow......................but i think im going to park it at school to do some head work and intake work.(turbos,whoohoo)i also need to swap the solid in ,i have everything to do it ,just no time.also i think i'll end up painting it even.and so on and so forth.

i have a lot of work to do still.

i know you would treat it as if it were yours if i left it though .

Users who are viewing this thread