Louisiana Cobra Owners

mikestoyz

Established Member
Originally posted by Boostfan
Mike, went to your web site.........beautiful baby! I bought my husband a T-MAXX last year for his birthday. Is ther somewhere locally you go to race your R/C?

Thanks...I really need to update it.

I havent ran my RC10 in some time now. I always had plenty room around my house to run it and never took it anywhere.

In Laplace or destrahan there is a nice dirt track though.

I know at Zephyr stadium they run the road cars in the parking lots on Sunday.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by mikestoyz
Thanks...I really need to update it.

You need to do something about that red Cobra in the "miscellaneous" section. Perhaps Chris' 03 Cobra:idea:

My neighbor I was telling you about got back from Iraq for 2 weeks. They are having a block party for him next Sunday.

I have no idea how he is going to go back? After being away for 8 months then home for 2 weeks then having to go back for a year. NO WAY.:bash:

mikestoyz

Established Member
Chris, send me a email of what I need to update/pictures.

I think I have frontpage loaded on my laptop, and when Im on vacation at the beach Ill update your page.

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by mikestoyz
Chris, send me a email of what I need to update/pictures.

I think I have frontpage loaded on my laptop, and when Im on vacation at the beach Ill update your page.

You are going this weekend right? Wish I could be there. We were not able to go this year b\c of all of the weddings. That really hit the wallet.

mikestoyz

Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
You are going this weekend right? Wish I could be there. We were not able to go this year b\c of all of the weddings. That really hit the wallet.

actually going not this weekend, but the next.

Boostfan

Established Member
I will be there with the wife. Have to work until 2. About 2 hour ride. I don't expect to be there until 5 or so. I will be in the L. (black). So be sure to say hello when you see me pull up.

shaved99gt

Established Member
iam sure we can make something happen if your getting your car back forged. my friend with the low compressiona cobra motor in the 02Gt that i was telling you about got his car back its not really as sluggish with the low compression

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Congrats on getting the beast fired up. When are you gonna take it for a spin, remember, I'm right down the road from Hood:-D .

nothing

nothing
Established Member
Originally posted by forged5.4dohc
finally started the car today,its about damn time!

anything going on this weekend?

we can make something go on, come to hammond and we can all hang out in a parking lot somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread