Louisiana Cobra Owners

cobraRcraig

Established Member
i here ya. they normally don't hold spots so the earlier anyone gets there the better the chance for you to get a spot.

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
has there been alot of people at tanger the last few times? and about the SVT chapter in baton rouge.. must you own a SVT or just be a true blue fan? I drive a Danger Ranger, i could always throw some Lightning Bolt emblems on there? lol

nice car nothing.. like the videos

nothing

nothing
Established Member
Originally posted by saleenfiend17
has there been alot of people at tanger the last few times? and about the SVT chapter in baton rouge.. must you own a SVT or just be a true blue fan? I drive a Danger Ranger, i could always throw some Lightning Bolt emblems on there? lol

nice car nothing.. like the videos

thanks!

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Yea we can meet up if you want! Where will you be comming from? Any idea on how many people are going to the show?

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Ill be coming from my home, dude! hehe. No clue how many, but rough guess from this, bout 10 of us or so.

Call me up tomorrow sometime. 715-2905 cell.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Originally posted by Benaa
Ill be coming from my home, dude! hehe. No clue how many, but rough guess from this, bout 10 of us or so.

Call me up tomorrow sometime. 715-2905 cell.

I dont know exactly where you live...lol

I will call you Saturday around noon or so!
If you need to get in touch with me my number is 802-6560

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I live near the curve that they wiping out atm on 431 at Smiley's. Past Demco on the right in the next curve is loop road. Last house on the left.

Call me and well decide when/where to meet up. Ill be here cleaning my car and prolly bike up (for a ride sunday)

Boostfan

Established Member
Hey everyone. New to this board..been reading a short time. Glad to see so many SVT's in the Baton Rouge area. I'm in Saint Gabriel with a 2002 Lightning. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Keep me up on any events in the area. Hope to hear from yall soon.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Welcome Boostfan, very nice vehichles you own there.
gt40, tanger mall is in Gonzales right off the interstate.

shaved99gt

Established Member
CAR SHOW Tonight in Covington at seafood world at 5:00pm directions are get off at mandeville/covington exit go toward covington stay straight on hwy 190 about 3 or 4 miles go over the overpass in covington and seafood world is about another mile on the right should be agood bit of people and if you want to eat at seafood world its $12.00 all you can eat its for a benefit for someguy with cancer should be some nice cars

Boostfan

Established Member
Wish we knew about the Covington show a little earlier..would have made it for sure. Please keep me posted with up coming events: it would be great to meet up with yall.

mikestoyz

Established Member
Originally posted by Boostfan
Wish we knew about the Covington show a little earlier..would have made it for sure. Please keep me posted with up coming events: it would be great to meet up with yall.

For sure. I had nothing to do today(although its been one of the first days in quite some time with nothing to do so it was nice). I was heading to Lowes on 190 around 4 and saw a TON of classic cars heading up there. Didnt know what the hell was going on. Im sure it was a great show.

Boostfan

Established Member
Mike, went to your web site.........beautiful baby! I bought my husband a T-MAXX last year for his birthday. Is ther somewhere locally you go to race your R/C?

Users who are viewing this thread