Louisiana Locals?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
ya the silver one..that guy is whack..i remember when he first got it. We asked what he had done..."pulls a sheet out" well it has this..this..and this..we point at something under the hood he's like hrmmm..don't know what that is! haha..tool man..

Oh and give your g/f a hi-five for beating that idiot

But..the orange one lives in the neighborhood across from the bowling alley on williams.. I always use to pass by and be like...man..i want a cobra :(.. now i have one :) haha

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
ya the silver one..that guy is whack..i remember when he first got it. We asked what he had done..."pulls a sheet out" well it has this..this..and this..we point at something under the hood he's like hrmmm..don't know what that is! haha..tool man..

Oh and give your g/f a hi-five for beating that idiot

But..the orange one lives in the neighborhood across from the bowling alley on williams.. I always use to pass by and be like...man..i want a cobra :(.. now i have one :) haha

yea that dude with the silver one went to the track a couple times...mid 12's wtf.. then hit Reverse instead of 3rd... how do you do that? :shrug: im not talking smack shyt happens but dayum...

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

We need to get another GTG started soon. The cool weather is finally here and the cars are running well!!!!. You know our heaton, KB, and Whipple's love the cold weather. As, I haven't ran anyone in a long time, so I would like to see what my "LITTLE" ported eaton-Nitrous combo could do against ya'll "BIG" Whipple and KB boys!!! Just joking. No really it would be fun to get another GTG soon. Later, Jason.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Hey guys,

We need to get another GTG started soon. The cool weather is finally here and the cars are running well!!!!. You know our heaton, KB, and Whipple's love the cold weather. As, I haven't ran anyone in a long time, so I would like to see what my "LITTLE" ported eaton-Nitrous combo could do against ya'll "BIG" Whipple and KB boys!!! Just joking. No really it would be fun to get another GTG soon. Later, Jason.

We do need a GTG soon. I have an auto with whipple. We can play around. We are trying to do something at the lakefront maybe Sunday November 10th. We are doing a photoshoot with a few cars for 10:00. All are welcome to join us. Im going to tell the Lightning guys too.:beer:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
yea that dude with the silver one went to the track a couple times...mid 12's wtf.. then hit Reverse instead of 3rd... how do you do that? :shrug: im not talking smack shyt happens but dayum...

I guess his hair got in the way:lol1:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I guess his hair got in the way:lol1:

or he was trying to light his "piece pipe" :coolman: and forgot where the gears where...nothin wrong with smoking....but you cant hit the pipe and 3rd at the same time :idea:...hence reverse... :shrug:...:dw: or maybe i shouldnt have hit my piece pipe and got on the internet...:lol::burnout::-D

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Just the place im looking for.

I need some help from my LA locals. Im trying to find an L for sale. Details in sig.

If anybody has any info, let me know. < $22k please.

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
yeah it's my only thrill till i get an l. It's ported, flywheel lightened etc. spanks raptors.

Im seriously thinking about going for a black or red L as well. i hate waiting.....grrrr

Last edited:

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
yeah it's my only thrill till i get an l. It's ported, flywheel lightened etc. spanks raptors.

Im seriously thinking about going for a black or red L as well. i hate waiting.....grrrr

Go see the local lightning guys at nloc.net local section. I know chuck was selling his clean azz silver 02. They know where all the lightnings are. I spotted a sonic blue one off of Collins Blvd in Folsom a few months ago. not sure of the details but It did have a hard cover on it. Good luck with your search. I sold my KB L Less than a year ago for $18.5

Users who are viewing this thread