Louisiana Locals?

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
anyone know of a good tuning shop around the north shore/ orleans area ? my cars been done by modular power house and we put a new throttle bodie post tune and i need to get it re tuned. . . not looking to going out to GA again lol.

thx

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
Hey do you live by 190? If so, I see your car every morning. I like the sequentials you've got. I used to have red v6, now a white cobra convertible. They have stang hi over in Baton Rouge. Don't think they're are any tuners here on the Northshore.

Last edited:

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
yeh probally, im livin in mandy land at the moment, work in hammond, girl friend lives in nola sooo im everwhere lol. the cars loud as **** (long tubes, no catted x pips and turn downs) sooo if anything youve heard me lol

do you know what kinda dyno there useing over there ?

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
No, not sure on the dyno they use, let me ask someone real quick. Yeah, I've seen it, supercharged badge, sequential tail lights, sounds real good.

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
no no no lol not me then, not with the sc badge . . . look for the steeda ultri lite 1's im pretty much the only person around here with those rims

SIDE NOTE :

I have a set of axis 18's with 1-2inch sliver lip, there 5 spokes and gloss black the black is practally in mint condish tho the lips do have a few nicks, also the rear wheels have bfg drag radials on them (no tires on the front) there for sale and kept inside ! let me know if anyones wants pics

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
no no no lol not me then, not with the sc badge . . . look for the steeda ultri lite 1's im pretty much the only person around here with those rims

SIDE NOTE :

I have a set of axis 18's with 1-2inch sliver lip, there 5 spokes and gloss black the black is practally in mint condish tho the lips do have a few nicks, also the rear wheels have bfg drag radials on them (no tires on the front) there for sale and kept inside ! let me know if anyones wants pics

I'll have to check them out. I'm actually consdering going from my chrome cobras to some black wheels with a lip. PM me some pics.

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
yeh probally, im livin in mandy land at the moment, work in hammond, girl friend lives in nola sooo im everwhere lol. the cars loud as **** (long tubes, no catted x pips and turn downs) sooo if anything youve heard me lol

do you know what kinda dyno there useing over there ?

It is a dynojet. I don't remember the exact model, but it is a dynojet with load capabilities.

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
thx, yeh i sent them an email and checked out there site. Has anyone accually used there services b4 ?

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
thx, yeh i sent them an email and checked out there site. Has anyone accually used there services b4 ?

Im probably going to let them put my 2.3 kb and supporting modds on my HD. They will be tuning it also.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
does anybody around New orleans have bassani exaust on their Lightning? If so id like to meet someone and listen to it if possible. I am thinking about getting it and would like to hear it in person and perhaps ride shotgun if possible.

I tried a few places for bassani exaust and so far it has to be ordered. One place was Street styles.

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
bass's shit sounds great they only think i hate is when its connected to shorty headers ! too raspy for me but there deff louder then most and the piping/bends are great (im getting this info from a mustang kit ive owned and i dont expect much diffrence between that and the light)

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
does anybody around New orleans have bassani exaust on their Lightning? If so id like to meet someone and listen to it if possible. I am thinking about getting it and would like to hear it in person and perhaps ride shotgun if possible.

I tried a few places for bassani exaust and so far it has to be ordered. One place was Street styles.

I have dynatech LT and high flow cats with magnaflow to the back. Everyone that hears it says they love it and personaly bassani gets about a 7out 10 and my setup gets about a 9 of 10. 10/10 would be with out cats. my 2 cents :rockon: ps. Im in nola

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member

There are a lot of people around baton rouge that have used cody's services, and once I figure out this integration issue for his website you will be able to browse many other customer cars and their results.

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
in regards to nola **** YEAH ! lol

in regards to mustag hi, thanks for the info guys i sent them an email just waitin for them to get back to me.

in regards to umm the guy talkin ab his xhaust (sry forgot your name) LONG TUBES ROCK my long tube brother ! lol as with you people love the sound of my car, bbk LTs bbk catless x pipe and flow master custom built turn downs (cobras white sooo i got tired of cleanin the shit off the back bumper lol granted my drag radials throw a lotta shit on there when its wet... i HATE 15 minn rain storms.. **** up the roads and make my nice super white car look like shit !)

sry ab all the in regards. . . :beer:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Sunday at noon the local F body's are meeting at the lakerfont by the old joes crabshack across the parking lot. 2 weeks ago there were about 80 of them out there and it got kind of crazy like it used to be 5 years ago. I have about 6 cobras and numerous other mustangs that are down to meet up and roll out there around 2 and try and kick start the lake again. Anyone interested? REply in here or send me a PM. I want to decide on a place to meet so we roll out together and not just straggle in one or two at a time. It was a good time last time and hopefully the mustang presence will be a little stronger.

5.0mp

Fighting War on Terrorism
Established Member
What's up fools, I'm born and raised Louisiana blood. Geaux Tigers by the way. I have a 95 black GT and a 97 white cobra I would love nothing more than to meet everyone here from LA. I'm stuck here in Iraq and I'll be suckin it up for a couple more months, but if anyone wants to shoot me an e-mail or something and maybe we can chill when I come home.

Users who are viewing this thread