Louisiana Locals?

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
0mineralgrey3. Sounds like a plan man. Is it possible to get your number just incase i get lost. I will be there unless i go to the spillway and ride my dirtbike.

With all those bad ass stangs....i wouldnt be out of place with a pick up truck eh:shrug::rockon:

scroll up a little i sad i will be there :beer:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have posts on a few forums for local guys. So far i have counted about 30 cars and trucks coming. This should be a nice turn out. Weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's Good power weather :)

LAcop124

Established Member
I say we mee up in targets parking lot on the corner of Veterans and Clearview. There is plenty room in that lot to meet up and have a short cruise out there with a bunch of stangs. Meet for 2 on sunday and leave about 2:30? Give the people running late time to get there?

of course i leave town and everybody is meeting up on sunday. :mj:

MYBOSS9

Established Member
Silver/black Stripe 05gt

I'm in Alex also. What color car? Mine is a Redfire coupe. I have only seen a couple around here. The bad silver 03 and a grey that I don't see often.

I live in ALEX and own a Silver with Blk Stripe 05GTMUSTANG.Car has had a few performance upgrades. Car doesnt get out much, owner spends to much time at worK!!...Would like to meet more MUSTANG people in our city.....SCOT

MYBOSS9

Established Member
Stanghi Experience

As for the $10 per quart for oil... I add the price a bit higher but lower the labor...It's just the way I prefer to display it on the ticket...I will never argue that we are more expensive than other places...but the end result will be more than beneficial to the customers , I Guarantee it!!! Cody

I took my 05MUSTANG GT to CODY at StangHi...After speaking with him on the phone. He appeared to hav the knowledge and tools to do the work. I must say that my car arrived running and driving just perfect, I was simply looking for a "good" tune and "maybe" a little more performance. The "first" day on the dyno resulted in very little in HP and a car that would not idle at the stop sign. Cody did make a 2nd attmpt at correcting the problem,several weeks later,...the car still made no more HP and would not idle....Cody said that "That his car often would not idle and that was the nature of the performance upgrades and I may just hav to learn to live with this situation"..NOW remember i came to the shop with a car that made good power and ran like a daily driver.......I later took car to a shop in HOUSTON, after the 1st DYNO run the car made 505RWHP 2nd run 535rwhp...with 104 car makes 550RWHP...and DRIVES like A DREAM...NO IDLE problems.......I give CODY credit for "trying" to fix his problem, but he never offfered a refund when he couldnt fix MY CAR.....How many "dyno" runsshould you put a car through,,,,STAGHI put my thru no less that 12-15 in 2 different times with "not good" results...This is my experience,,,this is not hearsay......I got a mail from CODY and told him about the HOUSTON trip..I never got another mail?......SCOTT

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
UPDATE:

We're up to a lot of cars now. We also have the true street champion coming along with us. He heard someone was gonna be out there so he's bringing out the beast. After we leave target we're going to catch up with them on west end on the way to the lake. Look forward to seeing/meeting any new people that come tomorrow.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Remember its the first big parking lot across from landrys seafood. See yall out there. I live two minutes away ahahahaha. Gray 02 hd

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
We're meeting at target on clearview and vets so we can all cruise out there together. Last time they had so many trans ams and camaros you won't be able to miss it.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I took my 05MUSTANG GT to CODY at StangHi...After speaking with him on the phone. He appeared to hav the knowledge and tools to do the work. I must say that my car arrived running and driving just perfect, I was simply looking for a "good" tune and "maybe" a little more performance. The "first" day on the dyno resulted in very little in HP and a car that would not idle at the stop sign. Cody did make a 2nd attmpt at correcting the problem,several weeks later,...the car still made no more HP and would not idle....Cody said that "That his car often would not idle and that was the nature of the performance upgrades and I may just hav to learn to live with this situation"..NOW remember i came to the shop with a car that made good power and ran like a daily driver.......I later took car to a shop in HOUSTON, after the 1st DYNO run the car made 505RWHP 2nd run 535rwhp...with 104 car makes 550RWHP...and DRIVES like A DREAM...NO IDLE problems.......I give CODY credit for "trying" to fix his problem, but he never offfered a refund when he couldnt fix MY CAR.....How many "dyno" runsshould you put a car through,,,,STAGHI put my thru no less that 12-15 in 2 different times with "not good" results...This is my experience,,,this is not hearsay......I got a mail from CODY and told him about the HOUSTON trip..I never got another mail?......SCOTT

Just our of curiosity, how much did it make at StangHi, or was the lst tune the result of his tunning? For the sake of eliminating confusion, you DID have the blower ont he car when you took it to StangHi, correct?

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
damn, i was thinking about going to stanghi too. Ah well. Perhaps i will try outlaw performacne or whatever they are called in Orleans.

I plan to make it tomarrow. I washed her all up today and threw on the new exaust. I also have a buddy that might come with his old 442 oldsmobile.

There's gonna be street racing or something that someone is bring "the beast' out there? Im bringing my camera!

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
We are definately going racing later on that night. I won't mention the site because they have some law enforcement officials that monitor on here sometimes. I read on another forum that if the stangs show up a certain someone is going to talk shit. Well we're bringing to 8 second street cars out there and NEITHER of them like this guy. I hope he offers to run one because i could use some extra cash. We call his car the rolling ATM. I cleaned mine up tonight too. When i get back from my morning ride on the bike i'm gonna throw some wax on her.

I ran a supercharged/stroked trans am last weekend at our spot and beat him. They're supposedly bringing a 9 second turbo TA out there to run me on my bike later on.

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member

It just goes to show you that experience does count when trying to tune a car. It takes hundreds of hours to learn all the ends and outs to tune. Why would someone make 12-15 passes for a drivability/idle problem? That should be done without making wot pulls. Stick with the big names and you wont hear comments like “ deal with it because of the mods”. I cannot believe a tuner told someone that.

Users who are viewing this thread