Love this sound.... (exhaust clip)

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
Sounds bad ass. Btw, would anyone be able to direct me to a website where I could buy those deep dish Mach 1 wheels?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
check AFS Wheels store on Ebay.

Also that setup does sound badass but i prefer H pipes myself (i have same setup just w/ a catted H)

mustangfo

Established Member
Sounds like any other V8 mustang with flowmasters. But it still sounds good of course

TClark22

Established Member
i believe that is a guys mach that used to work at the local performance shop around me...he blew the tranny and now has a t56 if its the guy...lots of N/A hp as well...or pretty good power...whatever

Got Boost?

Established Member
same set up as on my dad's cobra except my dad has an H-pipe. same type of sound, but that car sounded more hollow. i love his setup, and havnt heard a car that sounds better imo. the H-pipe really deepens that exhuast and gives it a more aggressive rumble.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
svtcobrar2004 said:
yeah it sounds nice, like every other mustang with flowmaster and a o/x pipe. lol

Thats what I thought when I heard it, nothing different then the typical :read:

85sTaNg

4eyeFreaK
Established Member
I think so many people have flowmasters (including myself) that nowa days people are trying to buy all these different brands to sound apart from everyone else.

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
TClark22 said:
i believe that is a guys mach that used to work at the local performance shop around me...he blew the tranny and now has a t56 if its the guy...lots of N/A hp as well...or pretty good power...whatever
its probably not, he has texas plates...

sounds like my mach as well, flows ftw

Users who are viewing this thread