Low 11 second F350

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
This one's been around for a while. It's incredible to see such a big truck haul ass like that. It's burning so much diesel that it looks like the back end of the truck is on fire.

Also, why is it that the import guys can never stage correctly. That RX-7 had to go forward and backward about three times before he figured it out. You see stuff that from the ricers all the time at our local track. That and the famous one wheel 20 second long burnout.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by NyteByte
This one's been around for a while. It's incredible to see such a big truck haul ass like that.
yeah, I should have known it's been around, but Videos like that, and the Supra Drifting at high speed smoking the tires like crazy, and the Skylines running 8s in 1/4 wiggling the whole time trying to get traction, with all 4 tires spinnng....... I could watch those over and over.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
yeah, I should have known it's been around, but Videos like that, and the Supra Drifting at high speed smoking the tires like crazy, and the Skylines running 8s in 1/4 wiggling the whole time trying to get traction, with all 4 tires spinnng....... I could watch those over and over.
=o can you pm me the link for those?

Squeeler92

Originally posted by BBriBro

...or how about seeing a 1000HP+ Skyline being dynoed, two people sitting on the trunk, the thing sounded like an airplane taking off. Video was scary even....looked like it was gonna break loose any second...

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by c0dy
=o can you pm me the link for those?
Actually I don't have any of the links anymore :( Send me an email and I can send you the shorter ones (less than 5 mb), or log onto AIM and I can do a direct file transfer. Some of the Skyline vids are over 30 mb. [email protected] or on AIM BBriBro
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
...or how about seeing a 1000HP+ Skyline being dynoed, two people sitting on the trunk, the thing sounded like an airplane taking off. Video was scary even....looked like it was gonna break loose any second...
Yep, another good one, but my favorite is a clip with multiple skyline runs, all in the 9s, the quickest an 8.69, one breaks lose about half track and almost loses it, nearly as violent as a top fuel dragster that breaks traction at high speed.

pgordon

Established Member
We were there that night since we live about 10 miles from the Las vegas strip, siting just below where the video was taken. The truck was amazingly consistant, ran 3 or 4 times that night I think all in the 11s.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by noslo50
But a cummins, powered ford to be correct.

Cummins = dodge, Navistar = Ford, what are you talking about? Are you saying that F350 was powered by a Dodge/Cummins engine and not a PowerStroke?

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I still have my FTP site up with a whole ton of videos.

If you're interested, here is the information on how to connect:

Go to: ftp://64.81.228.73/

Login name: svt
Password: termin8r

You should be able to use a Web browser or an FTP client to see the site. An FTP client is preferred (such as WS_FTP LE) since you can access the Uploads and Tools directory if you use one.

Disclaimer: My site is free of any viruses or worms and contains mostly video files (which can't contain viruses anyway). However, use at your own risk.

RAS

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
Cummins = dodge, Navistar = Ford, what are you talking about? Are you saying that F350 was powered by a Dodge/Cummins engine and not a PowerStroke?

Yep, its is a twin turbo full blown cummings race engine. Oh yeah 120psi boost on that run didn't hurt either.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by RAS
Yep, its is a twin turbo full blown cummings race engine. Oh yeah 120psi boost on that run didn't hurt either.

Dang!!! Does that guy have a web page or a link describing his mods?

Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread