Low Mileage 2003 Cobra KB 2.2 FS

LSUstang05

Established Member
SOLD

I’m listing my 2003 Mustang Cobra for sale as I really don’t drive it anymore. I absolutely love this car, but because my daily commute is so far and being that my job is in downtown Houston, driving a lowered Cobra isn’t the most convenient thing to do. There is nothing mechanically wrong with the vehicle, just that it sits 90% of the time under a car cover under the carport. I am the 3rd owner and personally, I have not raced this car at the drag strip. I have ran it through the gears on the street, but never dead-hooked at a drag strip. The previous had built the car to run at the strip (reason for the cage) but never got the chance to as he got busy with his MBA program and stopped driving the car as well (his reason for selling).

The Cobra has not been driven in the rain and is meticulously maintained. It is handwashed only and detailed often with only the best of products and I think it shows in the quality of the paint. Being that I do live in Houston, there are a few rock chips in the lower bumper and nicks on the heat exchanger, but other than that, the paint is flawless. Being that the car is driven so rarely, the seats and interior are in immaculate condition. There is a scratch on one of the seats that was there when I got it, but it hasn’t gotten any worse in the year I’ve had it.

The Cobra is MINT and only has 28013.4 miles on it right now. When it sells to the next owner, it will not have more than 28050.0 miles on it. I drive it that little and is the reason I’m selling. I will not accept trades for the car. It does have a lien on it through USAA and I can work with the next potential owner on getting that squared away. I’m not looking to **** anybody over and I know there are certain apprehensions buyers have with a car that has a lien on it so anything I can do to help alleviate those concerns I will do.

Now, on to what mods the Cobra has:
632rwhp
542ft-lbs

Wheels & Tires
CCW Classic 18.10.5 Rear Wheels
CCW Classic 18.9 Front Wheels
Toyo Drag Radials - rear tires
Toyo Proxes front tires

Induction
Kenne Bell 2.2L Supercharger
JLT Ram Air Intake
SCT 2400 MAF
Accufab Throttle Body
Snub Idler Bracket & Pulley
PCV Delete

Exhaust
Bassani Mufflers and Tips
Bassani Midpipe (Interchangeable)

Fuel
KB Boost-A-Pump
Wiring Upgrade
Dual Ford GT Supercar Fuel Pumps & Hat
Sieman Decka 63# Injectors

Driveline
8.8" Built Rear end (moser axles, 3.73 gears)
Maximum Motorspoints Coilovers (all 4)
McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch
26 Spline Input Shaft + Shim Kit
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Driveshaft Loop
Steeda Clutch Adjuster Kit

Suspension
Maximum Motorsports Rollcage
MM Caster Camber Plates
Subframe Connectors

Cooling
LFP Heat Exchanger
Head Cooling Mod

Appearance
Speed of Sound Pillar Pod
Bumper Inserts
Grill Emblem
Tinted Windows
AeroForce Gauges (2)

Misc
Tune (performed by Cody @ StangHi Performance)
SCT Xcal 2 Tuner

Price that I am asking, and feel is justified due to low miles and mods: $24,500. To build a car with this level of detail with these mods would cost you at least double the cost, if you could even find a 03 Cobra with these few of miles any longer. If you are interested, please send me an offer and we can see if we can work something out.

And now pics! There is a full album over on flickr of pics under my carport: 2003 Cobra - a set on Flickr

Here is a video walkaround of the car:
2003 KB 2.2 Cobra Walkaround | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here are the pics from when I purchased it and it looks exactly the same as it did the day I purchased it.

3760223830_b4f04eb177_o.jpg

3708576957_16b3751fbd_o.jpg

3709427134_b8f3db87a1_o.jpg

3759430225_d6752359c4_o.jpg

3759432553_00b4985460_o.jpg

3763809823_8c8eac42aa_o.jpg

Last edited:

blood

Established Member
LOVE IT! But cant have it cause a roll cage. LOL And a little over my budget, BEAUTIFUL CAR GLWS! will go quick

LSUstang05

Established Member
Haha thanks guys. I'm selling it and my DD to get something a little more practical...an SVT Raptor :) I just want a vehicle that I will actually drive regularly. I can't really drive the Cobra in Houston daily commute traffic and the 2004 Nissan Sentra is a pain in the ass to drive around the other guys in Houston that go 80mph in the slow lane haha

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Good God. This car was my wallpaper on my Droid for a while, this is EXACTLY how I want my Cobra when I get one. DSG, KB 2.2, and Classics. Hope it goes to a good home.

LSUstang05

Established Member
And it has officially been SOLD. It has been a pleasure dealing with you, Andrew.

Might be the quickest sale I've seen around here haha.

Users who are viewing this thread