Low Mileage 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe

saleencobra

Established Member
please leave the thread and go try and sell you pile of shit for 30k lmao. Fake ass saleen.

my "pile of shit fake ass saleen" already sold for asking price. How's your sale workin out? looks like i went the right route GLWS tho i mean its pure profit for u since u didn't actually pay for it.

saleencobra

Established Member
This was a pure jack ass move. PM the guy if you have an offer. I can't stand assholes like you.[/QUOTE

purely an offer. nowhere in the rules does it say an offer can't be made in the thread. if the OP doesnt like it... whatever:beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
free bump for a nice low mileage drag car

Why is it a drag car? Because it has an auto trans and a set of slicks that could be swapped out for street wheels anytime? Or is it because it has an AC delete? I guess my 97 Wrangler with no AC is a rock crawler.

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Why is it a drag car? Because it has an auto trans and a set of slicks that could be swapped out for street wheels anytime? Or is it because it has an AC delete? I guess my 97 Wrangler with no AC is a rock crawler.

Lol, what he doesnt get is it's more streetable than his pile of shit was, that was broken down more then it was running. I could put some 17's on my car and drive it to Florida

saleencobra is a complete dickbag who has some weird obsession with my car. Ignore his stupid coments.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

Well, look at the mods, it's definitely setup for straight line acceleration and not for handling..

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Well, look at the mods, it's definitely setup for straight line acceleration and not for handling..

Ya'll some pussies. I can't imagine what some of you would think seeing me street drive my 14.0:1 compression BBC Camaro with a 5500 stall, 4.56 gears, cage, no interior, spool, ect. I have put more street miles on that this year than my Cobra.

saleencobra

Established Member
Lol, what he doesnt get is it's more streetable than his pile of shit was, that was broken down more then it was running. I could put some 17's on my car and drive it to Florida

saleencobra is a complete dickbag who has some weird obsession with my car. Ignore his stupid coments.

don't be upset that my car sold and your's hasn't. My car was faster, looked better, and sold for considerably more.. not bad for a "pile of shit"

i know right?

battery relocation.. on/off... rear seat delete... sounds like a street cruiser to me...

All i did was give you a free bump. chill

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
don't be upset that my car sold and your's hasn't. My car was faster, looked better, and sold for considerably more.. not bad for a "pile of shit"

i know right?

battery relocation.. on/off... rear seat delete... sounds like a street cruiser to me...

All i did was give you a free bump. chill

I'm not upset at all, in fact I could care less what goes on in your life. Your car faster lol.... you've lost Ur mind. Why don't you quit being a troll and go do something productive.

Users who are viewing this thread