lowered the Cobra

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
cut 3/4 coil all around, piece of cake and honostly rides better than my IRS'd '96 Cobra on Eibachs.. :pepper: Will go lower someday when I want to spend the money on CC plates/shocks/bumpsteer/etc.

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0191-1.jpg

DSC_0205-1.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
Good looking...minus the wheels.

I don't get spring cutters...buys $20-30k Cobra...too cheap to buy the $200 lowering springs

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
He's in Netherlands!! Imagine paying shipping for a set of springs?

This.

I wanted to get rid of the 4x4 look asap, not wait 2 weeks and pay shipping for new springs. I'll do it right some day, with all the supporting mods. For now, it's great and honostly rides much better than the Pro Kit on my '96.

ps. I'm not a fan of the R's either, they came with the car and were chrome. But the tires are almost new and untill I have money for 4 new wheels and tires, I'm thinking some spacers and cut springs will keep me happy.

C-Tidda

Established Member
Needs wheels asap..Don't take it the wrong way because your car looks great but, 03-04 Cobras look too good to rock prev gen Cobra rims imo..

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice stance. I like the black stealth look. Now if only your license plates were midnight black, with white letters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread