Lowering options for 2014 Tremor

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
It is absolutely imperative that my 2014 Tremor get dropped ASAP. I've been told by a few people that there is not yet a kit to do this, as Ford changed the suspension in 2013. Is this true? Does anyone know any vendors/companies that may have a lead on a lowering kit for 13+ F150s? Please help!! :banana:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I would try Eibach or Suspension Techniques also Summit or JEGS may have a lead on other manufactures who have kits possibly for the Tremor

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
We are going to fab up an airbag kit for mine. From what I've seen there isn't really anything that specifically fits the single cab 13-14 trucks. We need to figure out how to stiffen up the rear too as I got horrible wheel hop lighting up the tires. It puts the Terminators to shame with wheel hop.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
white_zps8e877247.png

Belltech has kits for 2013...still need to find out if something changed in 2014....doubt it

edit: ok something did change on the 14's.....but it can be done if you change some parts out.

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
white_zps8e877247.png

Belltech has kits for 2013...still need to find out if something changed in 2014....doubt it

edit: ok something did change on the 14's.....but it can be done if you change some parts out.

Looks sweet lowered man:beer:

raceme2

Established Member
I have a 14 F150 FX4 4wd. I ordered a 2/4 drop from DJM. Ford made changes in 14 to the front suspension. It is for 14 only from what I was told by a different vendor. and that they also have 2 different front suspensions for the 14 year also. I hope to have mine installed next week.

hi-rev

ScreaminCoyote
Established Member
it all depends if you want to use beltechs drop shocks for the front or control arms, DJM has an updated control arm that will work with your factory shocks, but to go with drop shocks from beltech you need to find your self some stock lower control arms from an 11-13 F150 as they were changed for 2014, go to the f150online.com forum and there is a few threads there where the guys have lowered a few tremors on there

hi-rev

ScreaminCoyote
Established Member
white_zps8e877247.png

that truck belongs to my buddy librado perez from california

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
white_zps8e877247.png

I think that's already been posted on my FB lol, but the kit won't work on mine.

how much did yours go for? 42kish?

Mine? $33k OTD ("traded" my Focus for the tax credit)

I have a 14 F150 FX4 4wd. I ordered a 2/4 drop from DJM. Ford made changes in 14 to the front suspension. It is for 14 only from what I was told by a different vendor. and that they also have 2 different front suspensions for the 14 year also. I hope to have mine installed next week.

I saw that kit yesterday, please keep me updated/post pics when it's in. Did you get the rear shocks with it as well?

raceme2

Established Member
I did get the shocks with the djm kit. I have been waiting for Roush to ship the supercharger, which I was told they did ship it Friday. I am going to have both kits installed at the same time. I had a Trailblazer SS that I had lowered using djm upper control arms. It was an easy install on that and that made the djm buy an easy choice.
As soon as the install is done I will post pic`s
I am looking to put Lightning style exhaust If anyone has info who sells this type for a 14 FX4 extended cab let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread