lowering springs for 1995 cobra

wr450

Established Member
gonna pick up some springs for my kids cobra for x mas its all stock except for exhaust cai and smog pump delete he is 16 so i dont want it too low something like 1 inch in front maybe 1.25 out back to level it a little different vendors advertise the same springs with different drops so i figured i get it right from the horses mouth. doing shocks and struts also dont want to break the bank any suggestions on those including pics of car with the springs if possible

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
If you're looking for a small drop without sacrificing much ride quality I may recommend the Tokico springs. I had them on my first '94 Cobra - they are the factory springs for the New Edge Bullitt & Mach 1's if I'm not mistaken.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Eibach prokit offer a nice ride and decent drop. Any more and you'll want matching struts and cc plates/bumpsteer kit

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
thats what ill get what about isolators and adj. camber plates are they neccesarry with that amount of drop

Isolators are good to replace the worn out ones with. They're priced reasonable.

As far as caster camber plates go, you don't have to get them now, but they will help to increase caster and optimize the alignment settings. The preferable kit is the Maximum Motorsports C/C plates.

Also plan to get some good full length subframe connectors if you dont already have some on the car already.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread