1315631720767.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What engine is that???
Looks like a metal car battery or a mailbox with headers.:lol:

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
tell ya what, bring your "nonPI2v" over here in the spring, i'll show ya a chevy swap thats gonna make you see tail lights. im getting a LOT of hate for my swap cause its a "classic". there were HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of coupes made. i go to a car show and tend to walk right by a 64-66 coupe without flenching cause they have gotten boring. people throw some chrome on the engine bay and some colorful wireloom and call it a day.

im a hot rodder. i like burning tires and being UNIQUE. i know of 2 other coupes (66) that are ls based (over on ls1tech) but so far i will be the only 65 that is 6.0 with ls3 (new camaro) top end with a t56 trans. projected at 430ish wheel with my mild cam and shooting for 18ish/28+ mpg.

bang for the buck, cant go wrong with a chevy.
you know what's also rare? AIDS

to further rustle the op's jimmies

2ektawj.jpg
wow, congratulations to that jackass, a 600lb(not lying) 3.0l sounds like an awesome engine to swap:bash:

95PGTTech

Established Member
Considering what they are, N/A four cylinders, yeah, they're pretty stout. And there's not many Honda engines that with a turbo combined will only make 200whp. Maybe D series and some B's, otherwise they'll be 250-300whp right out of the gate. That much power in something that light is quick. Sorry not all cars are 9-second Porsche's. :nonono:

Considering what they are is another way of saying I brought a spork to a gunfight and I want you all to respect me for coming in as David.

No one cares. They're ****ing SLOW.

Kiohtee

Established Member

That's just retarded! Even swapping a K or J series into a Corvette is stupid. Heck, swapping a Honda anything into anything other than a Honda is stupid.

Considering what they are is another way of saying I brought a spork to a gunfight and I want you all to respect me for coming in as David.

No one cares. They're ****ing SLOW.

Believe me when I tell you that they don't care about your crap either. Drive, or take a ride in, a K or J swapped EG/EK Civic anything. Get back to me about slow then.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Cliffs? Did this turn into a Honda discussion? I prefer American, but my friend's tuned/true cold air intake RSX-S surprises a lot of people.

edit: I suppose the drag radials help as well.

Sent from my TI-83+

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Cliffs? Did this turn into a Honda discussion? I prefer American, but my friend's tuned/true cold air intake RSX-S surprises a lot of people.

edit: I suppose the drag radials help as well.

Sent from my TI-83+

but only in reverse, since FWD SUCKS for traction from a stop.. (even with DR's)

and a tuned RSX-S is what, a 14 sec car?

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Yeah, it's a low 14 second, high 13 second car. It's not too bad for 2 mods.
Saying fwd sucks because they don't get traction, is not quite accurate either. It all depends on on the setup. I know plenty of quick fwd cars that can hook up just fine on the street.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
That's just retarded! Even swapping a K or J series into a Corvette is stupid. Heck, swapping a Honda anything into anything other than a Honda is stupid.

Believe me when I tell you that they don't care about your crap either. Drive, or take a ride in, a K or J swapped EG/EK Civic anything. Get back to me about slow then.

I work at Acura.

They pull so hard they can barely put you in the back of your seat. I've driven Oddesseys that feel faster, and probably are.

Users who are viewing this thread