LS What???

1MeanNonPI2v

Established Member
My entire life, every car show I go to, I see an abomination; Chevy engines in Ford cars and trucks. Down right disrespectful if you ask me. It got me thinking, has anyone tried to ruin the hopes and dreams of GM faithful by swapping a Ford into a Chevy?
I have a dream of a Terminator drive train in a first gen 67-69 Camaro.... Ahhh I can see the faces of Chevy guys now, disappointment, disgust, disbelief!
If anyone has any pictures or videos to share of a Ford engine in any Chevy, I would seriously love to see it.
If I see another LS in a Mustang I am gonna sell my GT and buy a roller Camaro to put my Ford stuff in.

:rockon:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
i don't get the point of a ford to a chevy or a chevy to a ford swap really...

but i would absolutely swap a LSX into a RX7, they are so nasty

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
When SWAT comes into your house in front of your family, that's disrespectful.

CowlHood

Established Member
Chevy-Ford swaps are blasphemous. But I would to do a Cummins in fox as a project.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
When SWAT comes into your house in front of your family, that's disrespectful.

What you did there, I see it.

But on topic, I'm not a fan of it when cars are restored but in the end its not my car so I can't stop them.

truefiveo

Established Member
My entire life, every car show I go to, I see an abomination; Chevy engines in Ford cars and trucks. Down right disrespectful if you ask me. It got me thinking, has anyone tried to ruin the hopes and dreams of GM faithful by swapping a Ford into a Chevy?
I have a dream of a Terminator drive train in a first gen 67-69 Camaro.... Ahhh I can see the faces of Chevy guys now, disappointment, disgust, disbelief!
If anyone has any pictures or videos to share of a Ford engine in any Chevy, I would seriously love to see it.
If I see another LS in a Mustang I am gonna sell my GT and buy a roller Camaro to put my Ford stuff in.

:rockon:

LSX engines are awesome motors for the $$ and are very common.
Terminator motors aren't as cheap and plentiful as the LSX motors which you can find in a ton of 1997-2002 junkyard F Bodies and Corvettes.

Quit crying and being such a biased blue oval fanboy!:whine:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Nope. I love my Fords. Just remember, if you are a 'fan' that's short for 'fanatic'.
Why so serious? Have a little fun?
I know what it means…….
I would say you should follow your own advice… Im a fan of cars period! If I see someone with a Mustang with an LS1 or vice versa I wont go apeshit about it.

UncleDan

Established Member
I don't really care about seeing LS engines swapped into any kind of car. They are solid and can make huge HP.

However, when you go to a car show, and see a nicely build '32 Ford Coupe, all done up and looking like a perfect street rod, and then... under the hood it has an ordinary Chevy 350... that kind of bugs me.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LS+T56+2700lb fox body=lots of hurt feelings...it is popular because used LS1/x motors w/t56 are abundant, relatively cheap and lightweight motors...

[youtube_browser]z-D_dg3vQME[/youtube_browser]

1MeanNonPI2v

Established Member
LSX engines are awesome motors for the $$ and are very common.
Terminator motors aren't as cheap and plentiful as the LSX motors which you can find in a ton of 1997-2002 junkyard F Bodies and Corvettes.

Quit crying and being such a biased blue oval fanboy!:whine:

Yes, LSX engines are pretty awesome...... in CHEVYS! LOL

I just want to see a Chevy with a Ford in it! That isn't too much to ask for. Turnabout is fair play right?

I sure wouldn't mind a big block Chevy in a Miata, that sounds fun.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You know what guys. He's right. It is disrespectful.

We should roll out and 187 these foos. Cain't nobody be disrespectin Ford camp. Holla.

Users who are viewing this thread