LS1 dragging that ass

Kiohtee

Established Member
Your race versus the Terminator was pretty expected to me, to be honest. I really think the Coyote could've used a better driver though. It's probably lighter than that Terminator with 30 or so more horsepower and almost did worse than the Terminator. :shrug:

Good kills and death either way. I used to own a LS1 Camaro, so I know just what a healthy runner is capable of.

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Not impressive

That's stock exhaust(goes down to 1.5 inches on crushed y pipe) with a programmer running 11.4 afr's at wot and spark plug gaps ranging from 40 thousandths to 70 thousandths. I had original spark plugs and wires and have 145,000 miles.

Pretty decent imo, on mud and snow rated all seasons cutting 1.9's :dancenana:

P.s. changing plugs on wires is fun on these cars, bet it's harder then on yours. ;)

Last edited:

SN95N/A

Established Member
That's stock exhaust with a programmer running 11.4 afr's at wot and spark plug gaps ranging from 40 thousandths to 70 thousandths. I had original spark plugs and wires and have 145,000 miles.

Pretty decent imo, on mud and snow rated all seasons cutting 1.9's :dancenana:

P.s. changing plugs on wires is fun on these cars, bet it's harder then on yours. ;)

Im just kiddin man car looks like it runs pretty good! Plugs are really easy to change on my car lol

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
1. The video quality is superb and is totally worth everyone's time to watch.

2. I don't care how fast your Camaro is, it sounds like complete ass. (could just be the bad video quality)

3. "Blown Supercharged Ford" vs N/A LS1. Do you mean "Blown Supercharged Ford vs. Naturally Natural Aspirated LS1" because in case you didn't know, a Blower and a Roots style supercharger are both the same thing, being positive displacement forms of forced induction.

While we're on the topic of Displacement, You do realize that a LS1 is a High Compression 5.7 Liter motor right? hopefully you're also aware the Terminator is a 4.6 Liter low compression motor with a Eaton M112 supercharger correct ?

The M112 essentially adds 1.8 liters of displacement to an engine. W/O porting or Meth that 1.8 liters shrinks drastically to ~1 liter once it gets hot.

So while you feel that you're comparing apples to oranges from a power plant perspective. You're actually dealing with very comparable displacement. Yet you still have the high compression to boot. Not sure why you think you've accomplished some great feat.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Brandon stop trolling.

me full exhaust, Boss intake mani, JLT intake, 91 oct bama tune
vs a 2001 Camaro SS- exhaust mods on bigs n littles with DR's

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 VS 2001-2002 Camaro SS The rematch - YouTube

me with same mods vs a heads, cam, bolt-on, FAST 102mm intake, full exhaust ls1 GTO

my 2012 mustang gt at the trrack with new upgrades - YouTube

Nice runs, Obviously that GTO had a bad launch or missed a gear or something. What's up with your exhaust tips though ? Seem to be sticking out there quite a ways!

Users who are viewing this thread