LS1 dragging that ass

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Nothing screams "trailer park" like a LS1 cat fish racing down the highway with more ground clearance than a Z71, rockin a temp tag, american flag, and a make shift mid pipe.

It was July 4th and that flag was from the dealer. I don't care and I'm not trailer trash, I had a bolt on v6 6 speed accord before and 2 XJ jeep cherokees before that. I am not particular to any brand, I buy cars when I notice something special about them. My jeeps were awesome trucks, the best suv for off roading and durability while still being pretty rare. The accord beat stage 2 wrx's and was a sleeper but still got 30 mpg, this car has huge potential and aftermarket.

Last edited:

LS1FTMFW

Banned
Well, I hope your an entertaining troll.

group-hug.jpg

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
that's not my car you can hear in the video, its the cobra thats the loud crap sounding noise. Thanks though. :beer:

I apologize I assumed that the terrible sound being in or around the ass ugly car was in fact from that car. No offense just speaking my mind, nice trap for the apparent mods.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I would still take a 03/04 cobra over a F body, but im a Ford guy, good run, o and if your 4L60 is already slipping better get it rebuilt soon cause it only gets worse. When my friend's WS6 was only stalled and bolt ons he went 12.3 at 112. Best part was my stock 2011 5.0 was door to door with him from rolls, but from a dig he would get me.

LS1FTMFW

Banned
I would still take a 03/04 cobra over a F body, but im a Ford guy, good run, o and if your 4L60 is already slipping better get it rebuilt soon cause it only gets worse. When my friend's WS6 was only stalled and bolt ons he went 12.3 at 112. Best part was my stock 2011 5.0 was door to door with him from rolls, but from a dig he would get me.

Yeah I ordered a Circle D stall converter, then will have it rebuilt.

I have cnc'd ls6 heads, headers, full exhaust, cam, ls7 lifters, valve springs and more ready to install after trans is taken care of. :)

Last edited:

CaDDy

Banned
We may not like the hurting he's putting on the Fords he's racing but I am glad he's got videos to prove it!

Good runs...now go beat up some imports quick, because you're messing with the bulls and you will get the horns.

Users who are viewing this thread